Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Huntin

Hell yes I love this idea

*bump!

Yea, this is pretty nice... But I read some people saying that it will lead to camping. What if as soon as you read the, you get a mission in your missions menu (there are more than three slots there ;P) and the note gets used as a key. This way there won't be camping, cuz you'll need a note to get in.

I also like this method of getting rare loot more than the current one: Hunt for special creature in certain zone, then kill it and get an item.

I'd really like it if they took out creatures like Ownz and Ding and instead made the Capsule of Thin Blood and Counterfeit Omni Epaulet come from missions like this... ^_^
    Last edited by Chocomoogle; Mar 24th, 2002 at 04:15:18.

definately worth a bump, so here goes...

*BUMP*

bumpity bump bump
    CTHULUTEK 211 mp..bringing the eldar gods closer to youre neighborhood..
    Dustynova 205 engie
    face it pong is the only totally balanced pvp
    The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world,and its sound is like razors through flesh.you can hear its faint echo right now. I'm here to turn up the volume. To press the stinking face of humanity into the dark blood of its own secret heart.

Unhappy

Aww, come on, FC, give us treasure hunting! ^_^

Awww bless ya!

Its nearly a month since i posted this!

Thanks! *grin*

Oh yeah ... bump!
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

i bump with my soul and my heart and my smelly atrox organs

Talking Great Idea!

Bump!

Great idea, UO had this and it really made the game interesting some of my fondest in game memories were when my guild of treasure hunters found the map to some great treasure then wed all trundle off in search of it, sometimes wed find it sometimes wed get slaghtered, but damn it was some fun ass roleplaying!

Anyone play the recent games in the "Might and Magic" series of RPG and solve the "obelisk" quests? Great fun! You can solve them to find buried pirate treasure chests with very powerful loot, etc. Treasure hunting rocks! I would like to see clues painted on rocks, "x" marks the spot, etc. lol..

Than we can put 25 ammo clips and a couple maps of Mort and Newland and them!

BumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBu mpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBump BumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBu mpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBump BumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBu mpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBump

sounds good... exploring appeals to me
    I must warn you that I fight very dirty, I spit and fart and soil myself

Me

"Sings we a dances of Wolves
    Who smells fear and slays the coward

Sings we a dances of Mans
    Who smells Gold and slays his brother"

The thread's trying to escape! KILL IT!

damn, you guys got some good thinking caps.......
    Bump!

Your treasure hunt has ended successfully. You have found the item you seek...

A QL100 Thread Full of Good Ideas! w00t!

Smile

Let's dig down a chest, full of Newland maps and flamethrower ammo. It'll make someone happy, I'm sure.

Bump!
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

/me suggests treasure hunting again...

This has been sent to feedback already, right?

http://community.anarchy-online.com/...port/feedback/
    Bet I can run faster scared than they can mad!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast