Thread: Swedish guild??

Swedish guild??

Just wanted to know if there is any Swedish-based Guilds out there. If you know any who might be interested in recruiting a lvl 38 MA then sent me a tell or something. :]

Seems darn hard to find a guild that isn't 'thiis biiig' and have two million rules that the members have to stick with.

Well. I hope you guys help me find my soul-mates in this harsh world of lonelyness.
    Del Abote Mandonado
    200 Omni-Tech General
    Unit Member of Band of Brothers
    Atlantean

-'Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled about their shores... Burning with the fires of Orc.'

Ummm... *scanning*
    I think Svea rike is a swedish guild, although im not sure, but Ive heard rumors.
    Give it a try. But why join them when you can join a fun RP guild instead?

..and that Guild would be?
    Del Abote Mandonado
    200 Omni-Tech General
    Atlantean

-'Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled about their shores... Burning with the fires of Orc.'

Here is the Svea Rike Faction on RK1:

http://www.anarchyonline.com/org/stats/d/1/name/262146

Else if you wanna join a bit smaller nordic basedfaction on RK1, you can follow the recruitment link in my signature.

Good Luck!

I'm in if you guys want me. :]
    Del Abote Mandonado
    200 Omni-Tech General
    Atlantean

Cool

If "you guys" was 24-7, just give me, Haavarst or Dragev a tell ingame. Some of us is usually out exploring Rubi-Ka in the evenings(nordic time). Else we may be out other times too offcourse.

/me ran forward

TNA is also around, gathering members from, Norway, Sweeden, and Denmark, if your lvl 50+ give me a /tell also, or ask Kryos, our president.

Note: if your close to lvl 50, then talk to Kryos as well, the lvl 50 limet... ain´t to limiting anwyay :P

Hej,

Det finns en till (som jag vet) helsvensk clan, den heter Ravens of Odin. Kolla på surf.to/tro.

mvh
    Madigral
    Last edited by Ljudlos; May 2nd, 2002 at 14:29:13.

hehe

Hejsan..
    Jo, vi är svenska - vi pysslar med lite allt möjligt faktiskt - dom flesta skulle kalla oss high-levels, men phaa... jag vet inte jag. Levels kvittar så länge hjärtat i spelaren sitter på rätt ställe.

Vi pysslar med:

RP (Roleplaying)
    Events
    XP (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

du kan ta en titt på vår hemsida om du vill..
    http://svearike.vger.org/

och här har du vår event-storyline =)

http://www.planetquake.com/sog/neophoenix/

ha d gött!
    Anarchy Arcanum
    Krystanova: MMORPGs as a genre need to get off their ass and start being as good as they are addictive.

Live
    Twicer (Meta) | Oggyman (Enforcer) | Shaur (Soldier)