Thread: The Society of Traitors - An OI Report

The Society of Traitors - An OI Report

The Society of Traitors - An OI Report

The Omni Inquisitor - IS Division
    Report By: Jacelyn "Lem" Waldram

March 29477 RST

One hundred and thirty-three strong, the Society of Salvation (or as some may call it the SoS) "is a multi-purpose org created to bring help and good time to omni citizens." The Society is divided up into five departments: Entertainment ("Boisterous" but "very fun"), Acquisitions ("getting things people need within the org"), Military ("the org by nature is not very militaristic"), Diplomacy ("in charge of contacting other organisations, making allies and such"), and Recruitment ("there were some problems with Generals not being available to recruit").

I was able to track down two Generals within the Society. General Juliet "Lunya" Medicci and General Cole "Avrik" Lochlan wished to tell us about the Society.

"Ah... history will be a bit difficult, i don't know much of it... i've only been part of it for a few months now." General Medicci was able to tell us.

Tell us what? A General made within a few months who knows nothing of the past? Well, the reason for this is because they don't wish to acknowledge it. Formerly known as the 'Masonic Templars', their former leader Board of Director Trevor "Kommizar" Goodchild had this to say about it. "Come join the family inside the family. We at The Masonic Templars are a fraternal organzation dedicated to Reforming the criminals that plague our beautiful home." It is of-note to realize the Board of Director later became President of the newly-found Society of Salvation.

Family within family? Yes, it is good to be close to those you are allied with but to what extent? "It is very family-like, different people from different backgrounds..." Yes General Medicci, so much that your fiancee' and former clan member is now a General? I do not believe by "different backgrounds" this meant traitors to Rubi-Ka. "Well, views vary from person to person... we don't have criteria for recruiting based on views of... anything, really... so we end up being a mixed group." Yes, by having such lack-luster policies you invite in those who are considered to be enemies of the law!

General Lochlan had this to say about it: "To tell the truth I hadn't liked the state of Clan affairs since the collapse of the council though. I'd been looking for an altertative..but I never considered joining Ross' boys until Lun came along. I'd always respected Phillip, so I don't feel bad to be working for him... but I've got an individualist streak that brings me into conflict with Omni hardliners a lot."

General Medicci was quick to add here once again that "the Society is a family" before the General Lochlan showed his true plans for his War Department.

"Just that I won't go back to Tir until the Sentinels have been kicked out. Nasty bastards all of 'em... want to turn the place into a prison camp from what I can see. Clan way of life is about individualism, but the Sentinels want to turn that into a single, uniform army bent on destruction of anything that doesn't fit their perfect ideal."

So "Clan way of life is about individualism" is it? Yes, one must agree with you here. But you yourself General has stated you have an "individualist streak" and wish to "go back to Tir".

But does the General Medicci share these same views?

"Well... military was completely inactive when i first joined..." her voice falters here and even has trouble speaking about it. "I am hesitant because it is no secret that i am mostly neutral in my views of the Notum Wars in general."

One who doesn't even wish to do anything to help and one who wishes to go back to Tir. At least they aren't acting against Omni-Corp... or are they?

I asked why there are seven Generals when in fact there is only need for six (two for the Military Department). It took some moments for the General Medicci to respond to this. "I believe Nova (Viio "Novablue") was away for a long time, and April (April "Everwatch" Garasha) promoted Zechma (Theo "Zechma" Cardinal) to head the Diplomacy department... but maybe never demoted Novablue."

Never, demoted, Novablue. Is this because he has a purpose not mentioned? Something... devisive? The Military Department has two Generals where as the rest have one, this from an Organization that was pledged to "Reforming the criminals"? How does one jump from reform to annihilation?

But do not judge these two mis-guided Generals. It is not their fault, but their leader's. "How long I will exist among dead stars? How long I will be a game without end? I will be waiting travelling to endless skies, choked into the seas of your forgetfulness." This is one of her favorite sayings. But what does this say?

"How long I will exist among dead stars?" Existence within a body she does not care for. "How long I will be a game without end?" When can this just end already? "I will be waiting travelling to endless skies, choked into the seas of your forgetfulness." Choked into the seas of Omni-Corp's failure to see for it's people so that they would not rebel. It is *Omni-Corp's* fault that this war is raged, the Clans are just victims of neglect.

The Society is working to end this war, but not in the way they should be. By institutionalizing a military force they threaten to raise arms against Omni-Corp itself! I was fortunate enough to run across a Hans "Dericad" Shone, one who had recently left the Society. "Im not the nicest of gents. Cause a guy to leave because he was wrong, and thought he deserved some special honors for bieng the ex-general once removed." For a man who says he is not the nicest of gents he also says that "Im start my own org if you will. A group of elitists. Willing to do the dirty work for the corporation. AssassinOps."

Did he really leave due to problems or did he leave to gather the 'best of the best' and slowly assassinate one political leader after another? And if this failed, the reasoning behind the military department comes into view. First try to reduce the lost of life as much as possible, but end it one way or another. It may be perhaps that this missing General is working along with him? Remember that Diplomacy Department, who exactly are they seeking alliance with?

"The Society, although a little rowdy at times with their parties, have yet done nothing wrong. In fact, their dedication to the fight is very respectable and I wish more would follow suit alongside them." says Deputy Director Zhen of Internal Services.

Overlook all this? To what end will the enemies of Omni-Corp go? When will someone step up and put down this smelting pot of rebellion? Will it take open aggression for someone to do something? Who's side is the Deputy Director's on?

April switches her screen off, darkness falling back over the room, hiding her soft smirk. She leans back in her chair, relaxing in the quietness of the room, "Lem"'s words still present in her head.

'This article is a real satisfaction' she thinks. 'It looks like those who make a job of spying and rambling are getting upset. They have always spent their time eating each other alive, but they realize something new is happening. Now they realize peace is their enemy'.

She considers reading the article again, but rejects the idea with a shake of the head. 'No, I heard that so many times, always the same ideas, always the same arguments... missing the point completly. This is the best satisfaction. They need to work out some imaginary plots about us, because they cant find holes in our shell, and fear the truth we bring.'

'They were so well taught, so brainwashed with the Omni doctrine, that they cant see the shades of grey in this war. A clanner and an omni employee working together for a greater good is heresy for them. Children...' April lets her mind wander to all those people she considers children. Some of them touching, some pathetic. She looks back to the dark screen, and gives a wicked little laugh.

A sub-routine of the housekeeper AI detects the growing bad mood of its mistress, and decides to play one of her favorite songs, one with a high relaxing rate on her, one that will substite Kommizar to her dark thoughts, in the background.

See the structure of my pride
    Wasn't easy to build it away from this
    I never walked away from you
    I never walked alone
    April "Everwatch" Garasha

General of the ~ Society of Salvation ~, RP omni org on Atlantean
    Leader of the DART - Department of Acquisitions, Raids and Training, the military branch of the SoS.

Feel free to contact me for events and application to the DART.

All the reporters standing on a wall!

Chiandria :News ??

Siliara :*ponder*

Alyanra :Information ??

*blink*

*Chiandria blinks*

*Siliara ponders*

*Alyanra ponders and blinks*

Chiandria :I who speak for the three who are as one but seperat....

Chiandria :We three like Sos, many good parties, much interesting fun...

Chiandria :Not enough shopping trips.......

Alyanra :Never enough Explosions......

Chiandria :April is nice Chia likes april....

Chiandria :Lunya is nice, good shopping sense, except when she is a Leet

Alyanra :*omni doctrine kicks in* "Must kill leet all leets are vermin!"

Siliara :Chia need more mochies to be happy!! *puts an order in with DOA*

Chiandria :MmmmmmM Mochie goodness.

Chiandria :Where was we ??

*Blink*

*ponder*

*Blink and ponder*

Chiandria :Chia like shopping!

Siliara :Shhhhhhh Alyanra not here not now!!

Alyanra :BUt it hasto be said!!!!

Alyanra :I'm sorry Siliara, I'm sorry Chia it hasto be said!!

Alyandra :AVRIK YOU TRAITOROUS swine!!!!!!

Alyanra :Spending your time in ICC with your lovey dovey clan scum...

Alyanra : Does only poor wittle Alyanra see the wrongness of a General in charge of military sleeping with the enemy so to speak..

Alyanra :Aly is a good girl, Aly follows Omni corp, Aly believes in Omni corp..........

Alyanra :FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMPANY!!!!

*silence*

*static*

Siliara :We too are sorry Alyanra is silenced for now.....

((ooc: The three chars above are played as an omni tek experiment gone wrong, three seperate bodies with seperate thoughts but one mind, the reason being to create operatives that could be in three places at once, the intelligence value alone was worth the risk but due to the linking of conciousness insanity and psychosis prevailed and it was abandoned as a failed experiment))

Chiandria :Anyone for a shopping trip ?
    Last edited by Chiandria; Aug 6th, 2003 at 13:51:23.