Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ARK and Gridstream team up for a massive party and the first ever ARK EXPO

Originally posted by Letah

EST is GMT-5, so 5 hrs difference

And since those in Eastern time are not in EST, but EDT, it's GMT-4...(OR BST -5) (Daylight Savings time till October )

Confused yet?

Just come at Midnight GMT. Someone will HAVE to be there

Or does that mean the parties are really at 9 and 4, since we are EDT? Or did they really mean 8 and 3 EDT after all? Blast! :P
    Last edited by Catalyste; Aug 6th, 2003 at 05:08:56.
    "Ignorance is the greatest evil we will ever face" . -Dr. James Cone, ca 1990 CE

Available for Weddings, Mediations, Treaties, Celebrations, and Hugs...
    Neutrals come join #neutrality on irc.funcom.com! Everyone welcome.
    Counseling available by appointment-Priestess Cathryn Ardman
    Cat's Closet

Favourite Chat Colours: 250 200 250, try it!
    I am an adventurer, of COURSE I like going camping! :P

wOw

WOW ! /me faints !!

Best way to reference it with as little math as possible.

Look at the time stamp on this post. I am posting this at precisely 10:20 am EDT. Now scroll down to see the current time at the bottom of this thread and compare it with your own time.

Now do the math yourself. The party starts at roughly 8pm EDT Atlantean Friday night, and 3pm EDT Saturday afternoon on Rimor.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

You know I'll be at both!
    ~ CJ ~
    Formerly known as Timelapse

Certified AO Forum Freak!

~ Check out our old comics here! ~

Yesterday on the Action Wednesday show on GridStream, we started a tally for those who will be in the first drawing(s) for items winnable during the ARK Expo on the 15th.

We're up to three so far on the Atlantean server, with more on the way during the shows and events occuring this weekend and the following wednesday.

The winners so far are:

MsIce
    Jasca
    Scratchnsnif

These three have been entered in for "first grabs" at the drawing for special prizes that will be held when the ARK Expo kicks off on Atlantean on the 15th.

Over the course of this weekend and the following week, tune into GridStream for a chance at being added to the First Grabs contest pool on both Atlantean and Rimor dimensions!
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Woot! Gratz to you three!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Timelapse
    You know I'll be at both!
    Hey, you have a cooler avatar than I do! No fair! I outrank you!

Advisor Irongryphon
    Forums Moderator

Forums Social Guidelines
    ARK Public Website

100 arks?!

That's more than the total number of active players on RK1. something's su****ious here.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Actually, the 100th GROUP of ARK's to volunteer. As it stands there are several hundred ARK's already.
    Retired ARK Xnemth

All aboard the lag-wagon!
    Peek-a-boo I see you.

how do you sign up for the drawings on the rimor server? itll be a saturday, you know I'll attend I'd luv that shirt! or other stuff we might be able to get...I cant wait
    This sig has been erased, got 3 PMs while I was unsuscribed cause it was too long

hehe i ll be there too
    Akhtar ,
    Partner of the scientific labs of Broken Shores

Through the light of Darkness, I m still alive and feel the Sadness of the Universe...

When you start to see fire in your eyes when you are reading forums, then leave them and take a cold wash

I just updated my main post in this thread with some new info, so please take the time to go read the update section. Also, please let others know that new info is available and encourage them to re-read it as well. Thanks!
    Retired ARK Xnemth

will the shirts be avalible for sale when SL hits live?
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

they're available now I'm told, just not easy to find.
    Retired ARK Xnemth

You mean shirt with jobe symbol print? I just bought one a minute ago.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

*sigh* I will be playing Quake 3, Unreal Tournament, Natural Selection, enjoying free caffiene and barbeque and others in Texas on the 15th AND the 16th. Gahhhh...Quakecon.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Unhappy Awww Damn

I can't make it because i'm British and it's too late in the night and my Dad uses the computer at that time or i can't get on it.
    Anyways whoever goes have fun
    The Meaning Of Life Is To Find The Meaning Of Life And Die!

This party sounds kick @$$ i wont miss Gridstream for anything =) .... U rock tarryk ^^

If at all possible, please do not have a weapon equipped. NPC harrassment and such is a pain to deal with and is no fun for others. Please dont do it.
    Euh not sure I see the point here. What does having a weapon equiped have to do with NPC harrassment? It's not like if I don't have a weapon equiped I can't attack anymore (MA's anyone?). And I'm perfectly capable in fighting the great urge to press Q every 5 seconds
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast