Thread: Red Tiger's Beach Party!

Cool Red Tiger's Beach Party!

If you want a break from pounding mobs in missions. Or relax after another trip to reclaim. Or maybe you want to see old "friends" whose towers you've demolished. Then look no further! We have just the thing for you.

The Red Tigers are throwing a beach party! Thats right! What better way to cool off during this heatwave that has washed over Rubi-Ka, then to take a dip in the cool waters in Wine. The fun will start around 19:00 GMT (2pm EST) on Saturday August 9th. Since this is outdoors, you need only wompah there. Everyone is invited. Clan, Neutral, and Omni. All proffs! Come one, come all!

We ask that you please wear social armor. Might I suggest a bathing suit... or some light colored clothing. Anyhow, if you wear armor, how will you swim? Imagine all the rust spots if you do wear armor in the water! Sunblock is probably a good idea too. And please bring your own towels. The monogramed Guid towels are for Red Tigers only.

We are hoping to get GSP to DJ this event once again. Katieblue did an awesome job last party! I shall announce who the DJ will be as soon as I know myself.

See you all there!

P.S. We are on RK-1 (Atlantean)
    Member of the Alumni of the honorable Red Tigers of Rubi-Ka
    DemiRaven

..."if karma had a shape, it would be a boomerang"...

This just came off the Tiger-comm channel.

It's confirmed.... Katieblue will DJ the party! Woot!!
    DemiRaven

Sounds too good to miss!...

Ill be there (assuming something doesnt come up )

Tami XxX
    TAMIYANA - RK1

Mail Tami!
    ------------------------------------------------
    To fear your enemy is wise.. to know your enemy is wiser still.....

I'll be there. I'll have to fly in my yalm due to no whompa access. I'll be there in blue swimming trunks!
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

Glad to hear you guys are coming Tami and CarLBanks!

I just linked to the weather satelite, and things look all clear for the weekend. It should be plenty warm and sunny for the party

/me starts shopping for a bathing suit. I wonder if I should get a bikini?
    DemiRaven

wine????

could someone please tell me where wine is please?

DAMN ALL THESE NOOBIES!!!

If you're clan, you can wompah there from Varmint Woods, VW can be wompah'ed from Tir or Wailing Wastes.

If you're Neutral or Omni, then I guess alot of running or flying is involved.

The beach is within sight of the wompah, so once there, just look around and you'll see us.
    DemiRaven

I'll try to be there, I've been wondering what it would be like to see 5 Atrox in bikini's doing the twist, nows my chance!
    Rozcc

Lifeguards have been hired to make your swimming experience safer.

We plan on having a buffing station for those that need Swimming Expertise.
    DemiRaven

Cool Party was a Blast!

Thank you once again GSP and KatieBLu. You did an awesome job playing all those great tunes and requests. And running the contests.

We gave away plenty of prizes! And the contestants were great fun to watch. You all had wonderfull bathing suits and other "summery" clothes.

The party moved from Wine to Borrealis (after and hour or so) because so many Omni and Neutral peeps were dying to party with us ..... literally.

Anyhow, thanks to all that came and participated. I hope to see you all at the next Red Tiger social event.
    DemiRaven