Thread: NCU Problems?

Question NCU Problems?

I dont understand but I have 148 ncu and and when I use around 114-118 ncu and I want to buff more I have the message "Not enough NCU". I'm the only one? I just hope that it will be solve soon

wings wings wings...doh.....

I've had it to on my MP, apart from the fact that 2 of my ncu modules vanished (which is a whole other story) i have 81 ncu, which is uber crap for an 81 mp, but then that's of course coz half my ncu went kapuut, but anyways, i would cast the buffs i needed to use my Quantum wings, which was fine, after i zone, quantum wings goes away, and i can't recast it again coz all of a sudden it says i don't have enough ncu. It must be the wings stacking and still taking up space after i zone, but not being able to use it, the problem goes away after 30 mins which is when the wings nano stops. So i think your problem could be caused by the same problems.... needless to say this is a very annoying bug

My problem is not specifically with quantum but with all nano. Its very strange because if someone else buff me it work