Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who needs a fix more NT's Agents or Adv's ?

NT's get other profs nerfed?! I dont think so, we are the recipient of the nerf bat because of other whiners. Some NT's do whine too much I'll agree with that. We do need a boost though. Ever gotten beat down by a green because you fumbled/resisted/blackholed 8 times in a row? There are numerous things that need some adjusting to our prof. I will not go into details as all has been said before on our boards. Please if you dont have an NT dont tell us that our professions is fine, that goes for any prof, if you dont have first hand experience then be quiet noone cares what you think.
    "tYpInG lIkE tHiS or using numbers for letters (D00D!) is not clever, and will get you marked as someone to avoid."
    -Sybex Official Strategies and Secrets of Anarchy Online

146 Nano NT - Ayabe (retired, naked, and penniless)
    33 Opifex Fixer - Nekkidas (orphaned)
    72 Sol MA - Medang (orphaned)
    42 Sol MP - Lilake (orphaned)
    18 Sol Adv (orphaned)
    10 Sol Trader (orphaned)

Agents
    Fixers
    Adventurer's
    NTs

Why agents first? Fastest to fix. Fix conceal, AS, add better rifles and add agent only nano's. I hate FP. If I wanted to play another class I would have done so.

Fixers are not in the original heading of thius post, but, they to be "fixed". Lighten up there nano skills, give them that bad@$$ grid I saw from Jim Sabalim. Give them the blackmarlet, not that heap of crap outsidee Borealis. Give them better, faster SMG's.

Adventurer's need weapon buffs. They need weapons, more than what they just got. Honestly, I team with higher level ones and I think they are very useful. They do need that ipr though. FC seems to get a laugh by fooking over every profession.

NTs. I also team with higher lvl ones and can't see there problem. Ok, MPs got a higher damage nuke...Then FC needs to give you the biggest baddest nuke. I have seen you guys in action andno you guys cannot tank, but are good in team battle. No one can solo at this time so everyone needs to team, even though FC states that it is possible to solo throughout the game. HAH, whatever.

Someone above said soldiers......??? You guys deal damage, take damage. Again, teaming with higher lvl soldiers I don't see your problem. You guys dish out hella amounts of damage.

Pre-100 lvl most profession suck and suck bad, in fact some suck bad all the way to 150.

FC needs to address the real problem. Why are they facing these balancing issues now? Because they reacted on a knee-jerk manner. They listened to the whiners when someone got their a$$ handed to them in pvp, so FC nerfs first then sorts it out later. Pretty ignorant if you ask me. Before they implement anything, good or bad, they need to weigh the consequences and effects very carefully.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Agree, Cyblade

The professions were pretty well balanced a bit after release. Only thing was most people were pretty low level. They likewise refused to see the big picture and took the concept of one character versus another character as meaning PvP. Meetemedere basically ruined the game as far as what it could have been.

I too have teamed with high level (meaning 130+) NT's who know what the hell they are doing and it is a pleasure having them on the team. Their HE's help out TREMENDOUSLY the Doc, the MA, hell every member of the team. The one's who calm properly are priceless. The one's who know which Nuke to use at which point in a fight and exactly when to start the big badass finisher earn everybody's respect.

Oh, and I've played with crappy high level NT's. They die alot.

The Agents just don't have much to offer to a team unless they are false professioned for some buff. This usually means a healpet for the tank or MA for a crit' buff. Beyond that all they offer is mediocre damage or a rare crit Aimed Shot that likely gets them killed if they draw agro.

The Higher Level Fixers are some of the better pullers in the game. With their crazy evades, silly speed, and Grid Armor (I know, I know ...), combined with HoT's and an Essence from an Enforcer, they can easily pull a MOB from the corner of a mission to the main room virtually unscathed. Being able to root that Real Mean Enforcer in the corner of the main room is a bonus. And the six second Evac saved me over two million exp the other day. Still, they are missing something. The class is just not right. I proposed that they get a 'doppelganger' or 'shadow' to fight alongside them and confuse the MOB or PvP opponent and be given the ability to 'hack' those reclaim terminals in the middle of nowhere to really help with surface hunting.

Adventurers don't seem to have much to 'offer' to a team. And still they don't detract from a team. They do decent to good damage. They take care of themselves and others healthwise and for the most part cannot be complained about. If you know what you are doing and really like the idea of the morphs and the jack-of-all-trades idea, you can make this profession work. That said, I think the Adv's deserve a little love in terms of fixing their broken Morphs and giving them something really class defining such as the ability to 'track' PvP enemies within a zone or having ADV-only maps that will appear on the display of anybody currently teamed with them. For example, an ADV-only map of Mort would require 250 Adventuring and would display on all his team mate's map displays and be very detailed.

Arrow well

I've gotten a pretty good view of what people think want fixed first. and it seems that NT's are on The bottom of everyones list, do you think that Fix's i posted in my last post would work to totally fix NTs. ?

and you you guys have any idea's on fixing the other professions ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12