Ok, firstly, for those of u expecting me to slate funcom and AO, tough, i like it, and my system is a little above average, so i dont worry about lag.

what i wanted to say was about the story events. I think the large confrontations are good as far as they go, but a story is always driven by the small events. Funcom should select guilds and five them small missions. For example, attack a clan compound, with for example agents who have to sneak in and disable equipment, allowing a soidier clan to enter the building and kill or kidnap someone.

then, what funcom could do is put the results in a Rubi Ka newspaper. Intially, low level charaters would only be featured in team briefings later on the paper. But for people who have been with the game for a long time, let them get missions on there own that REALLY impact on the game, for example high lvl missions like assainations, and then have them appear on the front page.

For exmaple, and i dont know if i'm allowed to do this, but i seen a guy called sirmodredred, and he/she was like lvl 300, give him/her a mission that will directly impact on the story, then let him/her appear on the front page.

also, i witnessed a riot in the trade area yesterday. the clans tore the police up and we omni's had to watch. why not put a system in where, if enough police where killed, the pvp system would kick in for about 3 mins, to reflect a total lack of order, omni tek employees could then attack the clans, before gms, or super cops arrive to pacify the sitution.

before anyone has a go at me saying thats all very good for high lvl char's, i'm only lvl 11, and still new, but if the s**t hit the fan in an area, pretty damn quick, i'd learn to keep my head down.

anyway, thats my two cents