Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fall of Chimera, but war continues

i am but a simple adventurer with nothing more on my minds then the fine soil underneath my feet. and though yes i am omni tek. i still find no cause to the audasious actions and words spewing forth from some of my co-workers on this subject, healsike. your a simpleton as it is your organisation has no standing what so ever in the goings on of the corperation, from my understanding your naught but simple fodder.. marlamin dont get me wrong, i however know many an atrox and you take the cake of stupidity with your ramblings, now while i dont claim to see the higher point of this material i will state this, omni tek in and of itself is not the 'bad guys' as the majority of neutrals and clans think we are.... we are here not so much as to kill innocents and the like this i believe would be something more akin to the sentinels liking, no offence to the non-affiliated clanners ive met a few of you all that i can say i really like, and yeah theres a few of the omni-tek that i dont like same goes for the neutrals.... you people think all of us from the omni side are a decadent plethora of idiots spouting out fools words and shooting ourselves in the foot... i for one dont go out looking for others heads as a good trophy, but i am one with the land in and of it self, and lemme tell you, blood dosent act as a good fertilizer.

so i guess in ending i would say end it.. i dont think i know of anyone that would care so much for this. decadence, we have more improtant people in our ranks to bother with the wishes of a fools errant leading of a group of people little more than able to hold a gun and shoot anything living... i do not however want to be thought of as a 'clan lover' or a sympathiser in any manner only let it be known i as well as many others in the ranks of omni-tek are grwoing impatient and tired of this pointless war.... too many people get to hug the reclaim terminals in light of silly disagreements... and its quickly growing pointless.

crowdog 140 man of the land

Crowdog,

Do not be decieved. Decadence, as Chimera heir, are not simpletons. Behind the ultra-loyalist rhethoric lies a dangerous, subversive organisation bent on overthrowing Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka.
    These are very politcally astute operators who exploit the frustration about how the war is being conducted of working class and disaffected military OT personnel to pursue thier own agenda. It was only 3 months ago they lured OTRK faction leaders into a trap to be ambushed and killed by Clan Storm ('The May Day Massacre').

Simply put Decadence is as much a threat to OTRK as any militant clan, but as long as they enjoy popular support in some quarters, it is going to be difficult for OTRK to deal with them.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Omni-Tek Protects, However only thoose who's last name is Ross.

Decadence Protects the true Omni-Tek we fight for your future brothers and sisters. Not for some rich fools money. But for the safety of our children and elders. We fight for an Omni-Tek and Rubi-Ka free from the filth known as Neutrals and Clans.. So join us and cover the world in the beautiful tranquil blue ocean that Omni-Tek is.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

*sighs*

Yet more proof that it takes a Trox ages to tackle a simple curve in thinking...

Quite simply put, Decadence...if you don't like the Leadership or the ethics of our Company, then take your self-righteous hides out of it. You piss and moan about how terrible a leader CEO Ross is, and that you fight for the "true" Omni-Tek... Who is this "true Omni-Tek" you keep refering too? Something tells me it's only those who are under your flag, with something to gain, and not your everyday average employee.

You spurn the history and pride of the company with one hand, and try to claim good for it with the other. You pick fights with Neutral Citizens instead of facing the real threat, the Clans. You spread ignorance and a false sense of righteousness at every turn, and all the while, claiming it's for the People. I don't think you have any clue what the people of Rubi-Ka want or need, and simply enjoy masking your own gains under a more knoble cause. Such is the way of hypocrits, I suppose...

Seriously though... what's the matter with you bafoons? And just how long do you think you will be allowed to get away with your shinanagins? Truth be told, if I where in CEO Ross' position, I'd have had you fed to the Mech-Hounds by now. If I where you, I'd get on my hands and knees to thank CEO Ross and the rest of OTRK's Executives for letting your nonsense go for so long.

Wise up and either serve Omni-Tek with pride and respect, or take your sorry back-sides out of its safety and form a Clan. Your warmongering and jaded perception shall not be tolerated for long.
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE

I belive CEO Ross would have done that already if it was in his power. Alas our forces wastly outnumbers Omni-Pol shall he attempt. Not to mention the vast number of Loyal Employes who would rush to the cause, Should he dare to make such as foolish move.

Either way. We fight the Clan but we do not intend to let the neutrals get away. No no. They will be executed along with the Clanners. Their cities burnt to Ash and Dust their children and legacy along with it. We might be in the same boat for now. But in awhile this will be changed... The true loyalist will have their own name and legacy. The decivers and false prophets will all burn into a smoldering lump of decaying corpses.

Long Live Omni-Tek. Long Live The People!
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Cathern smiled at the latest intercepted message traffic amongst Omni divisions. It seems they are constantly at each others throats. SoS vs. Xtronica vs DA and now Decadence vs all of OTRK. "Tis a lovely thing." Cathern thought out loud. All the better they fight amongst themselves. It makes poisoning the relations oh so much easier. Cathern plotted again on how to make use of the internal strife in OTRK.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12