Thread: Listen to the music of the fight...

Red face Listen to the music of the fight...

Ok, my thread title is a terrible pun, I couldn't resist it .

I love the music to AO, and I think that the music of a game really adds a lot to the immersive quality of the game world. I know a lot of people turn the music off, but I like to keep it in.

However, I hardly ever hear battle music. This is because I'm a nanomage meta, and like to stay out of battle while my pets kill things, when possible. Since I am not directly fighting most of the time, I don't hear much beyond a burst of fight music when the mob switched aggro (this is often swiftly followed by the death music).

Would it be possible to make the battle music play if a anyone in a person's team is being attacked, or if a person's pet is being attacked? I think it'd make the game feel more exciting, especially in missions and so forth.

Any views on this?

Cool O_o

Yup, I agree. Would be nice if the music would change for the entire team in some way, and perhaps was more intense for the player that was ~actually~ aggroed.

Thing is, I don't think the music even plays anymore. As you can see, this thread was just dug up from last November - there was definitely "fight" music back then, and I sure do miss it.

Did I miss the announcement, or was it just a silent (no pun intended ) nerf? I can't remembering unchecking any sort of option in preferences or anything, so I hope that's not the case. Any info would be appreciated.

-Mon

You actually enjoyed listening to that so called battle music? ughh got so tired of hearing that in the game I just turned it off...was actually only good for being an aggro detection service. but it got too annoying for that too.
    "Did I tell you that you could speak?....then why are you still talking?."