It has been reported that multiple persons have mysteriously disappeared from all around Rubi-Ka. No leads have been found apart from an empty Jobe Cluster found by Former Omni-Pol soldier Volais after his friend Xyther had been abducted.

Volais has this to say:

"We were walking through the woods when i suddenly couldnt move. I was like that for a few minutes, when i turned around, Xyther was gone. At first I suspected Omni-Tek..you see, U had just defected from Omni-Tek and Omni-Pol..when I returned home to find my family perma-killed. I discovered that it was the work of an InternOps agent. Xyther was also on their wanted list for starting a mass miner riot in the mines he used to work in. So I figured Omni had done this. Then I located the drained Jobe cluster on the ground. These things are rare, and not easy to drain. Only a Jobe scientist could carry one. I think that their maybe something to do with Jobe and the rest of the disappearances."

When contacted, a Representative of Jobe declined that they have any connection to these disappearences, and are currently supplying Omni-Pol with resources to assist in tracking down the people behind this. Also, It was mentioned the the Jobe council is stating that these disappearances will not effect the opening of Jobes gates to the public. Though stepped up security will be present, they still intend on showing their as of yet, unknown project off to the public.