Thread: [ooc] New AO Movie Trailer!

Talking [ooc] New AO Movie Trailer!

I've checked the movie, oh yeah mercury dragons are in it. However to play the new AO trailer it requires the DiVX Player (divx.com) which is no big deal, no other media player will show you the video. You can find the trailer at www.anarchy-online.com/co.../trailers/ under the name Trailer 2.

Here is a rundown of our part in the Trailer:

The yalm leaving from the northwest corner of Athen is me.

The 7 people buffing in the base near the Longest Road Omni-Tek Mine is myself (in white uniform in front of the line of members) Major Ebou and another 5 members (Lieutenant-General Melayie, Lieutenant Arzhul, General Nirad (Without armor), Private Pravlance and another Mercury Dragon whom I do not recall his/her name at this time).

The yalm over the water in Athen being attacked by the shark is me again.

Then you see the omni guard open fire on us (which cuts into a shot of the center of Tir and then inside a shop), then you see me and Major Ebou laughing at the Happy Rebel.

After the Happy Rebel part you see us 7 (after we buffed at the base near the mine) fighting inside the OT mine in Longest Road.

The yalms taking off from the top of the CoT building is me again (they were following me in between the shots without telling me they were still recording).

After the two yalm shots it goes back to us 7 fighting in the OT Mine in Longest Road (nice close-up they did on Ebou).

A few other shots pass and they again (of course) us 7 in the OT Mine getting attacked by more guards.

In other words, Mercury Dragons pretty much helped make more than half of the new trailer, the video is not as high res as I expected, but doing so would probably make it like a 50 meg trailer which is not something many people would download. The Bigger version is 13.8 Mb and the smaller one is 7.24 Mb so go check it out!

A GM asked us weeks ago to help him make a new movie for the AO site and they chose our clan to assist him. I do not know the identities of the other people who helped make the trailer, but whoever you are, good work!

Player of Windguard

damn, i though there was a new AO episode thingy under construction when i first was the topic..then i saw it was just the usual Mercury Dragons propaganda
    Eldridge "Thewanderer" Shelling
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat