Another week comes to an end. Well, almost. There's the weekend too, and it's not like we take weekends off, but you know what I mean.

As with the last few weeks, there's very little to cover right now. It's Summer, we're all waiting for Shadowlands, people are beta testing or having fun with the things 14.9 brought to Rubi-Ka. Everything is rather calm.

One thing the has been maybe too calm, not on the usage, but on performance is this bulletin board. It has been acting up for weeks, and we're looking at both the bulletin board software, the Apache versions running on the server, and the hardware to find the cause. We might actually take it down on short notice to rebuild the entire search index just to have that covered too. This would take a lot of time, so don't be too surprised if you find the forums closed for a day. We'll get this issue nailed, hopefully sooner than later.

Apart from that, I can tell you that there will be a server and client update about a week before launch of Shadowlands. This one will include everything needed to be ready for Shadowlands launch, and most (if not all) changes that affect everybody - whether you bought Shadowlands or not. We'll be back with more information about these changes when we get closer to that date.

I'll leave you with that for this week. I might actually catch you in-game during the weekend, as there's a party or two I'm hoping to attend. Check the player events calendar for more info.

C'ya!