Thread: <( Concerning the Omni-Inquisitor. Job Openings. Hiring RP'rs )>

<( Concerning the Omni-Inquisitor. Job Openings. Hiring RP'rs )>

<(

I did some research about AO. As some of you might know, I am very new to this game... still having trouble with some simple stuff like 'where to put my IPs'. Bah. Anyhow... there are no real jobs within Omni-Corp. Mostly, we're all 'warriors' out to fight against the Clans (or against Omni-Corp... but... this is an Omni-Corp only position, so sorry to all those Nuetrals and Clanners). I don't know... this sounds bland at times. I created the Omni-Inquisitor to supply a job for my character Lem (Ylemmae).

However, Lem is no Editor. She works for a lower level news network (the main news network on Rubi-Ka is the Omni Herald) and is only fifteen years old. She's a 'new' reporter to the network, the one I recently posted was her first actual assignment, with the article before that being one of the other 'lead' writers (they get the more 'important' stories, so to speak).

The job of the Inquisitor is to simply, ask questions. Not more of answer anything, but to bring up stuff. We are to 'inquire'.

Now, while I could continue as I am, I think it could be great to actually have an expansion of this department within the IS. Not an 'org', no. This is a sub-department, a work force of Omni-Corp. I would like to know if anyone is interested in taking up certain 'roles' for the OI. The following positions could be fulfilled:

1) An Editor (Lead Boss of the department, ie: Lem's and other writer's 'boss')
    2) A Lead Writer (Someone to tackle on the main 'issues', maybe two depending)
    3) Other Writers (ie: Lem's role)

The reports could be anything. This is not the Omni Herald. We can be as far-fetched as we wish or ask the most out-rageous questions. In turn, we could be as serious as we want and ask the most pertinent questions. I'd say leave this up to the Editor, but... whatever we decide can work. The 'reports' (stories) can come from anywhere, within your own org for example or a problem with another org.

Do interviews, get the real people involved with the 'real' issues. Or... the 'out-rageous' issues... depending on the reporter and editor.

If you're interested, leave a note here. Send me a private message. It doesn't matter. But... I think it could be fun. If too many people ask for certain positions, we can work it out. For now, I'd just like to know if you're interested in one of the three jobs (or a fourth? if you can think of something else you'd like to do). You do **not** have to be anyone special to do this, just ooc-wise have a willingness to write stories (I mean reports...) from time to time.

)>
    Ylemae (6-10? years old):
    "Lemmy" (True name: Jiselle Waldram)
    Jennifer Matusz - Daughter to Don "Doncarnage" Matusz

Chelle "Crysallys" Dinnen (14 years old)
    Hayley Dinnen's Daughter
    Growth Accelerated as a Baby
    Born Dec 25, 29476 RST
    Trainee in Vector Blue

uh.....

What server?
    Psychology: The science of inventing words for things that do not exist.

Server...

<(

Atlantean

)>
    Ylemae (6-10? years old):
    "Lemmy" (True name: Jiselle Waldram)
    Jennifer Matusz - Daughter to Don "Doncarnage" Matusz

Chelle "Crysallys" Dinnen (14 years old)
    Hayley Dinnen's Daughter
    Growth Accelerated as a Baby
    Born Dec 25, 29476 RST
    Trainee in Vector Blue

Great idea. there should be more independant news networks.

I don't have time for this but I hope someone else does.
    Ike "Fikksit" Schatz - General of Desert Winds
    Sleep is for the weak