Aaah... how sad it is to see Omni-Tek empoyees, people selected from the imcompetent masses for their abilities and skills, to see them bickering and complaing like... like... well, like Clanners. I feel a strong scent of Clan infestation in this whole debate. It is but Clan lies said from the mouths of loyal Emplyees. I dont accuse anyone that has spoken of any wrong doing, but in some ways the discord the Clans want there to be has come.

Friends, fellow employees... you have been chosen... you have been separated from the gray mass, you have been risen to posistions of possibility and been allowed to serve the Universe in a way that none have befdore in all the millenia of civilization.

Omni-Tek know you wont take the easy way, the weay of the weak, the way of the lazy, the way of the rebellious Clanners. Omni-Tek knows you will take the hard road... And you will take that road just because it is the hard one. Sometimes that road will force you to sacrifice or even die. Do it. And feel happy about it. Becuase it will have showed you that Omni-Teks confidence in your outstanding capabilities was well deserved.

So stop all this complaining... stop doing our enemies work. There are plenty of Clanners to fight, planety of lies to stop using the best method ever created, by killing the source of them.

Philip Ross is our leader and make no mistake about that. And will be until HQ find him another position. And being our leader he is entitled to the benifits of all our work just as he is obliged to support us with the necessary tools for doing our jobs. Of course he makes mistakes, as do we all. But I have confidence in his honest worek for the good of Omni-Tek. And if needed, I will die protecting him and my Company.

As my President in Band of Brothers say, I also go firmly against any kind of terrorism. And Clan activity is terrorism, and therefore all terrorism is Caln activity. Making everything considered by Omni-Tek as a terrorist action treason.

Having consern and worries about the Companys good is not treason, it is being a good employee trying to improve the situation. Suggesting violant acts of removing the Leadership or in any other way damaging the Corporation is a terrorist act that should, in my opionion, be punishable with death. Maybe it is just poorly chosen words influenced by "hte snake of the garden of Eden", the Clans, maybe it is just mis-guided consern and a too naive way of seeing the world. If so, lets forgive and forget. But if not... then the crime is treason and should be acted on as such.

Long Live Omni-Tek.
Death to the Rebels.