Thread: Public Warning!

Exclamation Public Warning!

This is a warning regarding some unusual and disturbing sitghtings of a character called Demoneyes. Little information is known on this figure, however we know that he is extremely dangerous. He typically flies around Omni 1 (in quantum wings form, since he is.. was a metaphysicist) and has a very unusual, dark aura constantly surrounding him. If you at some point encounter this fiend, please report any information you may find to Deuscloud or Arakiba.

Here is the little bit of information we know:
    Demoneyes apparently used to be an Omni-Tek Metaphysicist.. he was at some point exposed to some metaphysical disease, which causes him to have this aura surrounding him. Before this disease occured, he was in contact with various people.. who he now refers to as those "marked" by him - he also calls them his followers, however after talking to these people it is clear that there was never a strong social connection between them and Demoneyes, but maybe a psychological one (through dreams). Now whenever he speaks, he speaks only of shadows.. and a great force that will crush Omni-Tek, but he is deceptive and nearly impossible to catch, we don't know anything else, but he is a great threat, and we are trying to learn more, so again, and information you manage to attain is greatly appreciated.

Thank you citizens.

Hah! Hope he get's you all!

Elicia turned off her holofeed, disturbed by the news she had read. 'This can't be? I was told he...it...was gone...over.' The threat was based in the south, in the rich cities of Omni-Tek and the surrounding area. At least the danger of this...creature wasn't up north, in her home, among her friends.

Slightly frowning she remembered one person. Could it be..? 'No...forget it! You don't have an obligation, and he'd be angry if you asked him. Let it go.'

Shaking her head, she turned back to the table where her samples and information from Cogs were spread out, datasheet after datasheet. As if she didn't have more important things to think about than a crazed Omni-Tek meta-physicist...

[bump]

Fate?

What fate is coming upon us as Omni employees? Are we all in danger here? Please read the post that goes hand in hand with this one, detailing yet another Perma-Kill of an Omni-HQ agent.

((OOC: Wraithbearer or whoever has the opportunity of doing this FAST - and I don't have the time to do so myself right now, or I'd have done it...

Please, by all means... make a single thread? So that we all post in the same thread, not start several ones. I think it's better to do it now, rather than wait until we have 15 threads going, and then find ourselves with a way bigger job of reposting ^_^))
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

I'm a loser.
    Last edited by Cz; Jul 31st, 2003 at 23:10:21.