These simple people, who can't feel content without something to call 'their own' (maybe I will have to go shove 'My Own' sword up their arses), are planning this protest in order to try and force the Governments to take time away from their busy schedules making great things, such as better Agents and Adventurers, more loot in our chests, and just generally making life better for all those concerned with things other than sitting on their Arses in their tiny little apartments showing all of their adventerous, exciting friends their beautiful new Lava Lamps.

If you think this is a waste of time for our Local Officials to be addressing this issue, join me in any of the proposed locations of the Housing Gathering to mass shout "Go Play the Sims!! Go Play the Sims!!" The more of us there are, the less of a chance they can /ignore us all!! Do not let your valuable tax dollars go to waste!! Our government representatives have much more important issues to resolve before this one, and not enough time to pander to the pansies who believe it is 'Unhealthy' to be outside in the Fresh, Rubi-Ka air!