Thread: -Where the winds start...-

-Where the winds start...-

...someone knows the origins of wind?...
    ...someone knows where it starts and where it ends?...

The reason why i left Omni-1 is simple and clear...i hate that place.
    I lived there for 24 years without travelling and seeying with my eyes the whole world...the whole Rubi-Ka...the whole planet where i lived one, two three lifes...and i actually dont know nothing about My planet...
    Doctor Hemmet from Rome-Public-Hospital told me that no one really know Rubi-Ka, wich means that everyone carry inside only a part, a section of himself...
    I didnt see anything...and i dont know anything....sure, i heard a lots of stories about many travellers, many adventurers, but i worked in an office for so many years that it seems to me to be only a grey and sad emploiier...nothing more...
    These day i heard about War, about dead people, about terrorism and i'm beeing distracted from my thoughts, but my desire to escape is still strong and present, so i decided...
    I'm almost ready to leave...i have no one here except from Doc, and i know he wont do to anything to stop me...i know...
    Maybe i wont see the forests of Borealis, maybe i wont see the great lakes, or the great plains north from here...(i wont see grey whales floating free...) i wont see deep blu water passing fast under my feet while i'm watching the suns rising far from here....after the mountains, after the seas, after everything else i still didnt see...after the wind, the cold, the warm and hot wind coming from nowhere here to make me feels that i'm still alive...that i can still live my life fully and totally, deeply...
    one day i'll come back here and tell some young and shy boy what i saw, my experience and i'll tell him where the winds start their journeys and he wont understand for many years...but he will understand as i do...
    Last edited by Tulakesh; Mar 15th, 2002 at 19:36:10.
    ------------------------------------------------
    ALKALINO-ITALIAN COMMUNITY DIRECTOR-
    www.anarchyonline.it

Tulakehs-HEMMET-Triturizer-SIXFINGERS..........................

<<<TRuth-KeepeRS>>>
    "You know who we are, you know what we want, but you font know where we are..."

*smiles cooly*

Travel, see the world...how's that phrase go, "The sex would be great if it didn't require so much walking..."?

I've lived in Omni-1 my entire life, and even now I'm loath to wander far from it, the diamond at the end of the tangled necklace of the river Stret. Everything a young doctor might need is here, from school to work, exquisite clothing, fine dining and entertainment, The beautiful skyline, the intrigue of never knowing what glittering office tower or what run down shanty might house a deadly criminal or the man of my dreams...the arena makes for occasional glorious entertainment, the woods provide lots of fun and safe hunting without impacting our manufactured environment, and as the signs say, we're healthy, we're safe, we're behaved here. It's a civilized place on a low-born sort of rough and rustic world.

But by all means, go out and compare the sand in the north to the sand in the south. It sounds terribly fulfilling. No, really.
    The doctor is not responsible for filing your insurance claim forms. Please see the front desk for further assistance.

*other cooly smile*

its true.....sand is what sand is....
    but i dont want to see just heavy sand , small grain on my cloak, dancing and floating on half air...i just need to see something different from my apartment, my office, the big piles of document in the senatory office.... i've cleaned and cleaned every single corner of that building....i'm not such a brave person...i've been a small and grey emploiier, but i need to feel something else..something different, to feel my real beeing.....

if we just stay here, we are safe, we have no problems of matter except from work, work ,w ork and sometimes at night our dreams....
    That's what i mean, i dont want to sit down on a chair at night before to fell asleep, stop a minute to think about my life, and just feel empty...just full of sand...full of dreams without reason to be.....
    I need to feel those dream become true...i need to go away from this antiseptic megalopoli....i just need more...
    Some times ago Doc told me that i couldnt be happy on this planet....on Rubi-Ka cause it has so few things to give to me.....
    but i feel this is right place for me...just outside city gates...far away from oppressive, chaotic, folish and at the same time empty walls.....
    www.anarchyonline.it

<<<TRuth-KeepeRS>>>

Your quest for meaning sounds likely to end in a long jump into a cold river.

Meaning isn't attached to a place, my wheedling dreamer-boy. Meaning is attached to work. To purpose. You DO something and in so doing, you MEAN something.

I, for example, design genetic framing for various iterations of manufactured human and animal species on Rubi-Ka. We've come out with many improvements on initial designs of Blubbags, for example, including gasbags and various other formats which allow the animal to serve a functional purpose in a profit economy. The Atrox breed is a hobby of mine, and in my spare time I've come up with some interesting, though not economically feasible variations which include an eight-eyed low-light model that doesn't need illumination in the mines, and a type with arms that end in stumps that can be fitted with interchangeable digging tools that plug into cybernetic sockets. Now tell me that this isn't fulfilling work? One day I may be able to take one of my designs to the board for approval and in so doing, change the genetic structure of a race of humanity in a permanent and profitable way.

Wastrel dreamers like you are usually people with no appreciation whatsoever of how difficult it is to streamline spending and increase the bottom line. You may argue that you have higher goals and loftier values than making money, but it's profit that keeps us all alive. Poetry's nice to impress a date with, but you can't buy a sack of brontoburgers with a poem, no matter how heartfelt and pithy and deep and pure it is. Go join the circus if you want to live on hope; I prefer to live by achieving something with my talents and building up the company that provides everything for me and for everyone on this planet.
    The doctor is not responsible for filing your insurance claim forms. Please see the front desk for further assistance.

Tulakesh... You are living in a place where death is a routine practice. If death is transmitted and cured every second of every day of every week, how do you expect to find a meaning to life?

Your poetry is a simple way of saying "Even after 24 years, I know nothing" You are hoping for a place called perfect! Unfortunately for you, all you will find as a clanner is a few new citys to spend the next 24 years of your life before you get fed up.

Then where will you go? Nowhere! You will be stuck! You can explore from either side, you can fight from either side. But without fail you will tire of either side. Oh and don't forget, you will die on either side.

Good luck in your quest for perfect, if you find it send me a tell. I need a nice fantasy to hold me off until the government arrives...

I have walked thouse paths my friend and let me tell you if its worth it is up to you.
    I have walk the halls of power and crawled in the mud of battle. Sure some things are good, I remeber a day watching the sun go down in the Forest, a Ottus quietly feeding behind me, I watched the sun sink down over the hills and I thought then, THIS this is what Rubi-ka was ment for, what it was all about,
    But then I remeber lying in the dirt as omni soilders attacked clanners in Avalon, and then the 'Borgs attacked throwing the whole damn mess in chaos, I took a hit and went down, woke up the next morning in a field of bodys, the ground itself had been sorched so fearce the fighting had gotten.

You want to come out here? You want count the grains of sand on the beachs?, Be my guest but be warned its not going to be all pretty and coming back after having the stuff that I have happen to you marks you, As they say you can never go back home

Make your choice but remeber, there is no half way choice, you can have your city life or see the world for what it is,

There is no in-between

This reminds me of that ancient movie, that was at one time an excelent hit. Great classic if your into picture entertainment.

The Matrix was what it was called, a lot like that last post.

"The Blue Pill, or the Red."

Believe me, I'll qoute the traitor on this one

"I know what your thinking, I thought the same thing. Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill?"

Who said I wanted that blue pill? No hardly would I take that blue pill for most anything now

Just warning you when you get that choice

There is no going back, you go at it all, or not at all.

OOC: There is no try

its kinda strange someone tell me that i'm a dreamer but i deeply believe in what i'm tring to say and communicate(but maybe in the wrong way)...

i'm not saing that i have a boring or empty work, but what i have is not enough..even if i'm working as a doctor, a under-genre of doctor(a nurse or something like that) it doesnt mean that i dont like my work....its different....
    i'm "only" sea4rching for someting different..i know that i'm bornt for something different....not something more....

the winds is something that i dont know, and i like it for is simple being, but at the same times
    www.anarchyonline.it

<<<TRuth-KeepeRS>>>