Thread: Cz/Cos: Save the "Nerf The Nts! Nerf! Nerf! Nerf!" Thread!

Cz/Cos: Save the "Nerf The Nts! Nerf! Nerf! Nerf!" Thread!

Cz/Cosmik,

Please move the Nerf The Nts! Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! thread from the 13.8 patch forum here for continued discussion. After 380 posts and 7000 views, the discussion was starting to get interesting.

Snarf!
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Talking bump

plz
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

bbump

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

LoL !!! Did you actually tried to access the old forum archive ? The same will happen to your thread and don't tell me you don't know that. :P

Regards,
    Itburnz

bump

hi cos

I wonder if they'll close this board with no warning etc if you get enough posts here.
    I miss LadyE.

hey, all we're asking is the moving of a thread that has been quite civil.

cos/cz... why not?

Snarf

They probably take some sick pleasure in watching you...

Or more likley they don't care.
    I miss LadyE.

Originally posted by Snarf
    hey, all we're asking is the moving of a thread that has been quite civil.

cos/cz... why not?

Snarf
    Civil?! It started out as scathing, sarcastic, and attacking... then it got steadily worse from there. It is a travesty and the whole reason the rest of the community thinks we are a bunch of whiny gits.
    "Rubi-Ka is my home, my life, and my office... who let these people in?" - Madaline "Deaddreamer" Fontanaro
    "If you cancel your account, can I have your stuff?"
    Date of registration 2001-06-29 00:11:50 UTC
    Account status Open
    Next billing 2002-08-04

Now, who's the newbie here?

For the MMORPG Elitists:
    • Explorer:80%
    • Socializer:66%
    • Achiever:33%
    • Killer:20%

We don't need that waste of forum space saved.

Why don't you try remaking it without all the "whaaaa whaaa, im not uber!".

Try making a more constructive post worthy of saving.

Originally posted by Zeroshift

Didn't you quit already? Or am I mixing you up with some other whiner?
    I miss LadyE.

what the hell, may as well

*shrug*
    everyone else was doing it so I joined in

Originally posted by Zeroshift

lol.... u dolt. did you even read the thread??? Its a list of all the nerfs nts have undergone 60+ more than any other class (and i dont think that they should all be revearsed (hell i dont think any of them should be reversed (well cept for range crap))). This is a major issue and if you seriously think were merely whining about not being uber (which almos every other class is (e****ally compared)), then your sadly mistaken. Id be alright with the status quo of nts atm.... but if i have to endure any more nerfs ill be hittin that "cancle" button a bit earlier than 5 weeks from now (which ive been thinking of alot lately anywayz).
    Just another drunk n' stoned ramble. .. .
    Cariot
    I am now quit. Later AO.