Thread: Overequipping and the IP reset: A follow-up

Originally posted by Kuroshio

And if there was a profession with the ability to debuff weapon skills only, would it be okay for soldiers to be asking that the weapon skill portion of the debuffs be pulled as well?
    What are you talking about here??? The example you mention is the same as if I asked to remove the MPs ability to debuff nano skills.

I say we already have 1 nano debuffer, teh MP, no need for 2 of them, the trader should be the weapon debuffer, not nano too.

Traders are secondary debuffers compared to MPs. A trader can make a NT feel like he's completely unarmed. A MP can completely unarm an NT. Sorry Garzu, but the pet owners have a more valid request than the NT's
    Traders are NOT secondary debuffers to MPs!!!!!!!!! I fear the traders debuffs MUCH more than the MPs. Why do I do that? Nano shutdown is not an issue, I resist it fairly often, + it got a very long execution time, VERY long. MPs use the Unmake MC etc, not nano shutdown, shutdown may be useful in teams, not 1 vs 1.

"Make an NT feel he's completely useless", I laugh at the way you say feel, I dont feel completely useless, I AM COMPLETELY USELESS when a trader debuffs me to hell with 400 points in ALL skills. An MP can only debuff 1 skill with 1/3 of what a trader can. And now you think ALL professions should be useless once debuffed and stacked back to the stoneage by a trader?!?!?!?!

Its more than enough with MPs nano debuffs, dont need traders too, should remove the nano debuff part of their debuffs. Let the traders be effective vs weapons, not EVERY single profession in the game.

Valid or not, who cares if pet profs got more valid requests? Its still a valid request.
    NT phone HOME!!

The effect on soldiers

My main character is a soldier. I used a soldier since AO started and for the first month it was good. We had mk shield that reflected back 75% but it was later nerfed to only reflect 75% away. This really made soldiers a lot worse. That was soldiers only really good nano. After that there were no other changes made to soldier. Now you are going to make it so we cannot have higher lvl weapons without a 25% reduction penalty. This is going to make soldiers very bad in combat. I want to know when soldiers are going to get something that will actually help them. I think that its about time for them to get somethign new that will help them out since they have not gotten anything the whole time AO has been out.

the only thing u r not thinking about is that MP and Engi r the ONLY prof with ONLY pets, i mean that with the OE patch, MP won't be affected at all

MP + Expertize + Mochams + 20% = no changes in the way they ll deal with theirs pets and use them

but Engi + Expertize (lvl 106) = Feeble warbot or few lvl above

i dont know if u realize but at the same lvl, a good mp has already mochams, low deamons, ...

so we need : Less OE Rules or NANO buff, we need one of these, if not there wont be any engi more on AO. At same lvl, u bot will make a 300-400 dmg (warbot) when any other chars will make about 800-100 dmg and i'm not telling about NT which is about 1000-2000

u REALLY have to think of that

Originally posted by Barron
    Ok..as I read it, here's how monsters work (HP wise anyway)

Each monster type has a base (lvl 18 for offal larvae in Gaute's example), and monsters of the same type have their HP calculated using that base as a start and probably multiplying that by X amount (eg. 1.4 or something similar) or using some other funky formula.

What Gaute is saying is that the BASE critters wont be adjusted, but the formula for all subsequent higher levels of that monster WILL be, hence lowering the HPs on the upper lvl MOBS, but most likely not the first instances of them...
    I don't think you are correct in that auumption at all. Here is what Gaute said:

"3. Will the HPs (health points) of the monsters be reduced?

We are going to go through the monsters and evaluate a reduction of hit-points for the most extreme monsters. (That is, a Level 180 Offal Larva has 10 times the amount of HPs that a normal monster has on that level.) Basically, we are going to make the variation smaller; thus the average is somewhat reduced. What I will not do is to reduce the normal monster hit-points at this time. This is not the same as saying that we'll NEVER do it - just that I would like to watch the impact of the current changes first. I am afraid of doing too many changes at the same time, and what the synergy of them might be."

What that means is that they will drop the HP on *SOME* uber-buffed super mobs. The most extreme monsters. Hence decreasing the variation in hp betweem that level 180 Offal Larvae and a generic level 180 mob. That in turns leads to a lower average hp for mobs in that level range. Nowhere did he say anything about what you are talking about. I wish he did, but he didn't say anything at all about an across the board decrease, which is what you HAVE to have when you decrease player damage. The high end mobs won't have as many hp, but the bread and butter exp'ing mobs will stay exactly the same.

Originally posted by Garzu

I dont agree, their debuffs will be effective vs weapons after the OE nerf, and they are already effective vs nano skills. = a big boost.

They are the ONLY profession with healing + roots = damn powerful combo. They cannot be gimped in pvp, even if we took away their debuffs completely.

Garzu, you are a selfish person who only cares about yourself,
    your own character, and your own profession. It's players like
    you who have ruined this game. A persistant whining vocal minority
    who encourage nerfing and half-ass solutions instead of real fixes.
    I have read your posts for months and they are always the same.
    You have at some point asked for damn near every single other
    profession besides NTs be nerfed. You have asked for insta-kills
    to be allowed back in the game. You are angry you can't use
    range exploits or nuke from planes anymore. You are angry
    you can't kill other players from out of view distance.
    You are angry you dont have a 'kill everyone else instantly' button.

NTs have valid concerns and need many improvements,
    but your only suggestion is to break everyone else in response.

NTs are not a solo PvP profession. Infact, it's very clear to me
    that no profession was supposed to be a solo PvP profession.
    AO was obviously designed for team PvP and all professions
    have strengths and weaknesses. You however canot deal with
    disadvantages. You insist on this rediculous definition of
    'class balance' where every profession can duel every profession
    and have an equal chance winning; except NTs who should win
    every time of course.

I usually dont 'flame' the person, instead focusing on ideas,
    but .. "Shut Up!" everyone is sick of you, including Funcom.
    Stick to suggestions to improve NTs. but that's harder..
    and requires creativity.. much easier just to cry nerf.

now on to the 'ideas' part:

- you are right on one thing, but not for the right reason.
    Trader heals are too good right now. Do they need to be
    nerfed? no. They need to be fixed. Trader heals are
    supposed to be ineffective as self-heals, because of the
    large amount of damage they inflict on the Trader in the
    form of either DirectDamage or DamageOverTime.
    They are more 'give-life' nanos than normal heals.
    (just like Traders give skills, give nano, etc)
    However, ever since the new 50% PvP rules they
    have been broken. The self-damage from the heals
    has been cut in half as if you were PvPing yourself.
    This bug makes them pretty good self-heals too.
    This is not intended. This is a bug. Fix it Funcom.

- funcoms OE fix is bad math. I have explained why too
    many times to repeat myself again. But the point that
    applys here is that, because of thier bad scale,
    a debuff that knocks you into >20%OE may give you
    a penalty for more than the debuff itself. Dumb.
    I've fixed this for them with better math; in a way
    that should make NTs even happier. (no 'free' 20%)

- Traders have no combat or nano skills that they can raise
    more than 4pts per level. Every other class gets their main
    skills as 5pts per level. The Traders debuffs compensate for this.
    That is why they apply to both combat and nano skills.

I know you're probably covering your ears right now chanting
    "I am uber" "I am uber" over and over.. but look closer.

- I am saying Trader heals should be fixed (not nerfed)
    so they are again not effective for healing yourself.
    (my trader killed himself with these a few times before the bug)

- I am saying that funcoms math would make Traders
    overpowered gods of PvP and that is a bad idea.
    I have given them better math to prevent this.

/me awaits the predictable response.

Thumbs up Garzu,..

Last Posted by Garzu
    Traders are NOT secondary debuffers to MPs!!!!!!!!! I fear the traders debuffs MUCH more than the MPs. Why do I do that? Nano shutdown is not an issue, I resist it fairly often, + it got a very long execution time, VERY long. MPs use the Unmake MC etc, not nano shutdown, shutdown may be useful in teams, not 1 vs 1.
    I agree with you here bro. Traders are much more a bane to me than MPs in PvP. I think that traders should not have the ability to debuff nanos. Their debuffs should only work against weapons period. There is already one nano debuffer in the MP class and I don't see too many problems with nano shutdown due to the range of the nano and the fact that not many MPs beef up nano cast init to 1000+. The ones that do - this becomes more of a problem.

In addition to these two notes, I still firmly believe that if MPs can debuff nanos, then the NTs should be the ones to buff nanos. I've said it too many times now but what the hell - one more time aint gonna hurt. MPs should not have the infuse with knowledge nor the mocham's line of nanos. NTs should have these and should have always had these as we are the true masters of nanobots.

As it stands, MPs outweigh NTs too much and Traders debuffs outweigh everything.

Originally posted by Heart of Evil
    Scorus,
    Reread the article. IPR can only be done on a completely unequipped character... So, if you want to use it you'll need to remove belts, NCUs and implants. So it's unlikely that you'll see you fears come about.
    Ah, right. Excellent.

Scorus

No one said you need to use IPR

Good post Kazper. I totally agree.

Mech Engi 750 - Elec Engi 878 - Quantum FT 687 - Weapon Smt 806 - Nano Prog 903 *unbuffed*

Engineer of Silent Night

Some real numbers

These are actual numbers from in game with actual skill stats and requirements from the item.

My character has 407 in Shotgun unbuffed. He's a trader but for the sake of arguement, I won't be using any ransacks/deprives to change that.

He has a shotgun that requires 427 in Shotgun. With the general Shotgun Expertise, I can wield that shotgun. When the Shotgun Expertise wears off, I'll have 95% of the required skill to wield that shotgun. Still safe according to the OE rules.

Now also as a Trader, I can use Ransack Skills (Major) unbuffed with my current nanoskills (PM and TS maxed every leve). It's bonus would allow me to stack Deprive Skills (Advanced) to penalize my target for -181. But again for the sake of arguement, I won't be using them myself. I'll be the target of an equal level trader (level 72 in case you're wondering).

So after a bit of number crunching, I have 53% of the necessary skill to wield my shotgun. That's assuming the trader hits me with a successful Ransack Skills (Major) and Deprive Skills (Advanced). While it may be possible to 'ladder' to the next level of Ransack, mobs don't ladder nanos. And a player Trader would be insane to go for 3 in a row (9 total execution and 18 seconds recharge). So this means I take a 50% reduction in damage for overequipping (20-40% overequipped = 0 penalty, 20=40% overequipped = -25%, 40-60% overequipped = -50%).

Considering I'm missing almost 50% of the skill needed to wield the weapon, I don't feel too bad about this. But the real catch here is getting hit with successful Ransack Skills (Major) and Deprive Skills (Advanced) from a Trader. From a mob, based on experience, this is fairly low. I don't ever remember a trader mob successfully stacking a nano from the deprive and ransack line on me at the same time. From a player trader in solo PvP, the odds do go up somewhat. But contrary to popular belief, the Ransack lines of nanos are more easily resisted than the Deprive line. And my entire strategy, if I were the trader, would depend on getting a successfuly execution of Ransack Skills (Major) before I'd have the skills to execute Deprive Skills (Advanced). If a trader used Deprive Skills (Major) and stacked it with Ransack Skills (Major), I would only be facing a -25% reduction for OE if I maintained the general Shotgun Expertise buff (I'd have 62% of the necessary skill to wield the weapon).

Re: Some real numbers

the next level of Ransack, mobs don't ladder nanos.
    I've had MOBs hit me with a haggler, deprive, and then hit me with the next higher haggler. I think they do decide on which nanos to use based on their abilities, the only problem being that above a certain level (probably 50-75), they have such high skill levels that a 400 point drain/boost doesn't matter for them.

Just adding to the conversation.

Abunari, lvl 123 Trader RK2

Re: Re: Some real numbers

Originally posted by Ecce

I've had MOBs hit me with a haggler, deprive, and then hit me with the next higher haggler. I think they do decide on which nanos to use based on their abilities, the only problem being that above a certain level (probably 50-75), they have such high skill levels that a 400 point drain/boost doesn't matter for them.

Just adding to the conversation.

Abunari, lvl 123 Trader RK2
    I've had them do this as well. But I've never had a mob hit me with Deprive Skills (anything) and then a Ransack Skills (Anything).

Re: Some real numbers

But the real catch here is getting hit with successful Ransack Skills (Major) and Deprive Skills (Advanced) from a Trader. From a mob, based on experience, this is fairly low. I don't ever remember a trader mob successfully stacking a nano from the deprive and ransack line on me at the same time
    You're luckier than me then. While it doesn't happen every time, it's fairly common (vague I know) for me to be ransacked and deprived by a trader mob in a mission.

The thing missing from your example is what happens to your ATT rating at the same time. My lvl 64 soldier is currently using a lvl 104 Nova Flow. Fully self-buffed, I'm comfortably above the weapon requirements in Assault Rifle and Ranged Energy (the weapon components used to calculate the ATT rating, both of which are capable of being debuffed) and meet them in Fling Shot and Burst. Since I run Assault Rifle, Ranged Energy, Burst and Fling Shot buffs at all times, this weapon is actually under equiped.

However, a stacked deprive/ransack drops my attack rating from approx. 400 to near 200. I'm now 50% OE and my weapon is doing half damage. Compounding the problem, since my ATT is so low compared to the defense of the target, I will no longer crit (even for the lesser amount) and will outright miss more often. Since my nano skills have also been hit, I can no longer cast my mirror if needed. I would now be pecking away at the mob with no way to reduce the damage taken and, since I'm a soldier, no way to heal except for a first aid kit every 40 seconds.

For a soldier, having a stacked ransack/deprive pretty much will mean run for the exit and hope you don't get rooted.

Unas

What are you talking about here??? The example you mention is the same as if I asked to remove the MPs ability to debuff nano skills.

I say we already have 1 nano debuffer, teh MP, no need for 2 of them, the trader should be the weapon debuffer, not nano too.
    You just made my point better than I could. "We already have 1 <insert profession ability here>, no need for 2 of them". Just carried your arguement a little further than you did. We have 1 healer, the Doctor, no need for 2 of them, the adventurer. Like I said in another thread trying to rally the masses pushing for a trader nerf into removing a vulnerability the NTs have lived with from day 1? That's low...

"Make an NT feel he's completely useless", I laugh at the way you say feel, I dont feel completely useless, I AM COMPLETELY USELESS when a trader debuffs me to hell with 400 points in ALL skills. An MP can only debuff 1 skill with 1/3 of what a trader can. And now you think ALL professions should be useless once debuffed and stacked back to the stoneage by a trader?!?!?!?!

Its more than enough with MPs nano debuffs, dont need traders too, should remove the nano debuff part of their debuffs. Let the traders be effective vs weapons, not EVERY single profession in the game.

Valid or not, who cares if pet profs got more valid requests? Its still a valid request.
    Feelings of inadequacy aside, how often as it actually happened to you? I mean a trader debuffing you for -400 in skills? As stated more than once, that requires the trader to hit you with both a Plunder Skills (Major) and a Divest Skills (Advanced). Laddering up to use those 2 nanos is possible but not practical against a single player target (too much time spent executing/recharging and too much time spent taking damage without giving any back or healing it). The trully dedicated person could prolly do so off of leets in the backyards, but then they'd have to run to a PvP zone to get you. And the mobs? Heh....they're still intelligent enough to cast a root when they're almost dead instead of a health plunder. Laddering is a concept beyond them.

So how often has this happened? Bang one drum, Garzu. Get your profession fixed. I've said they need tweaks. But trying to get your profession fixed at the expense of another? Isn't that doing the exact same thing the NT's complain happened to them (people whining about NT's being uber got you nerfed)?

Re: Re: Some real numbers

Originally posted by Unas

You're luckier than me then. While it doesn't happen every time, it's fairly common (vague I know) for me to be ransacked and deprived by a trader mob in a mission.

The thing missing from your example is what happens to your ATT rating at the same time. My lvl 64 soldier is currently using a lvl 104 Nova Flow. Fully self-buffed, I'm comfortably above the weapon requirements in Assault Rifle and Ranged Energy (the weapon components used to calculate the ATT rating, both of which are capable of being debuffed) and meet them in Fling Shot and Burst. Since I run Assault Rifle, Ranged Energy, Burst and Fling Shot buffs at all times, this weapon is actually under equiped.

However, a stacked deprive/ransack drops my attack rating from approx. 400 to near 200. I'm now 50% OE and my weapon is doing half damage. Compounding the problem, since my ATT is so low compared to the defense of the target, I will no longer crit (even for the lesser amount) and will outright miss more often. Since my nano skills have also been hit, I can no longer cast my mirror if needed. I would now be pecking away at the mob with no way to reduce the damage taken and, since I'm a soldier, no way to heal except for a first aid kit every 40 seconds.

For a soldier, having a stacked ransack/deprive pretty much will mean run for the exit and hope you don't get rooted.

Unas
    As a trader, I'm in the same boat if that happens to me. I do carry around a 2ndary weapon for team situations, that has requirements I can meet with my skills being debuffed by team skill wrangler. Guess I'll have to pick up a 3rd weapon now

Originally posted by Scumbug

Garzu, you are a selfish person who only cares about yourself,
    your own character, and your own profession. It's players like
    you who have ruined this game. A persistant whining vocal minority
    who encourage nerfing and half-ass solutions instead of real fixes.
    I have read your posts for months and they are always the same.
    You have at some point asked for damn near every single other
    profession besides NTs be nerfed. You have asked for insta-kills
    to be allowed back in the game. You are angry you can't use
    range exploits or nuke from planes anymore. You are angry
    you can't kill other players from out of view distance.
    You are angry you dont have a 'kill everyone else instantly' button.
    LOL, you are a funny guy.... where did I ever say I wanted instakills back? I have always said it should be capped at 40%...

I want crits nerfed in pvp, yes, I do, so do many other ppl too.

When crits is removed, dmg should be 100% again, or healing must be under same rules as dmg (should be already, but....), or else Healing will be so uber its not funny, (healing is already uber). I am also tired of the soldiers casting MK, running into pvp zone, alpha, kill, run back and zone before MK drops down, so I and MANY others have suggested to root the soldier while it is running. And now we have the trader debuffs.... thats the nerfs I have been asking.

Where were you when stun was nerfed??? Didnt see your support then.... You say dont nerf, just fix... they fixed stun and nerfed it 48 hours after, I ask again, where were you? Did you support the nerf, or were you againt it arguing "dont nerf the stuns, bring the other profs up and boost them so they can compete" ?
    NT phone HOME!!

Before you nerf engineers

How about FIXING the NUMEROUS bugs that still exist before you nerf engineers out of existence?

As it stands, "Permanent" robots are not even close to permanent.
    After spending on average (when guild members are not around) over 30 minutes to get the required buffs, the game takes a dump on the players, boots them off, and the robots vanish.

Also, Robots vanish under 1 minute. Hardly permanent.

How about you ASK THE PLAYERS FIRST BEFORE YOU NERF?

I guess that is way too much to hope for seeing as UnFuncom doesn't have any intention of providing a stable game experience at all. You are far more interested in catering to the needs of the many whiners instead of working to improve stability.

JUST BECAUSE SOME PLAYERS IS STUPID AND CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE HIM/HERSELF STRONGER DOES NOT MEAN THAT EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD BE NERFED.

Case in point. A lot of ppl whine that docs are underpowered. Those people are flat out ignorant. Docs are not underpowered. THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO RULE PVP. ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE... not every class is INTENDED to be able to do all things (this would make classes pointless)

(PS. how is it "cheating" or whatever to gain xp from creatures that the game designers gave xp values to? NPCS particularly.. it seems quite obvious to anyone with even a small amount of reasoning power that if they had INTENDED THESE CREATURES TO GIVE ZERO EXP THEY WOULD HAVE MADE IT THAT WAY!!!!!!!!! [ie made them into the same kind of creatures that guards and shopkeepers are])

You just made my point better than I could. "We already have 1 <insert profession ability here>, no need for 2 of them". Just carried your arguement a little further than you did. We have 1 healer, the Doctor, no need for 2 of them, the adventurer. Like I said in another thread trying to rally the masses pushing for a trader nerf into removing a vulnerability the NTs have lived with from day 1? That's low...
    You see, there is a small difference, NOBODY got the debuffs a Trader got, NOBODY can debuff ALL skills like the trader can. I say the traders debuffs is already to good, and I now say that after the OE nerf, their debufffs will be MUCH more powerful, needs a nerf, I dont think a trader should be a better nano debuffer than the MPs, MPs should own when it comes to nano debuffing.
    "removing a vulnerability the NTs have lived with from day 1". Well, now ALL professions has to live with it, and thats to damn powerful, no way FC can bring the other profs on par with them before the summer 2008. Thats why we need at least a temporary nerf of the debuffs they got. When sometime in 2008 FC has brought the other profs up enough to compete with the almighty trader debuffs, they can unnerf them.

Feelings of inadequacy aside, how often as it actually happened to you? I mean a trader debuffing you for -400 in skills? As stated more than once, that requires the trader to hit you with both a Plunder Skills (Major) and a Divest Skills (Advanced). Laddering up to use those 2 nanos is possible but not practical against a single player target (too much time spent executing/recharging and too much time spent taking damage without giving any back or healing it). The trully dedicated person could prolly do so off of leets in the backyards, but then they'd have to run to a PvP zone to get you. And the mobs? Heh....they're still intelligent enough to cast a root when they're almost dead instead of a health plunder. Laddering is a concept beyond them.

So how often has this happened? Bang one drum, Garzu. Get your profession fixed. I've said they need tweaks. But trying to get your profession fixed at the expense of another? Isn't that doing the exact same thing the NT's complain happened to them (people whining about NT's being uber got you nerfed)?
    How often it has happened to me? Every single time I meet a trader it happens, well at least 70-80 % of the time, depends on how fast I am to run and zone. Now ALL the pet profs and many weapon profs must run when they see one, if they can, cause traders got roots... AE roots...

Why do the Trader stack on NTs? Because it is very efficient maybe? Or why dont he stack as you say they dont? Because with one debuff you have already totally disabled the NT? And now that their debuffs is going to be efficient vs other profs too, we will see alot more stackiing than we currently do.

To debuff ALL weapon skills and ALL nano skills with max 415 points is very very good... no profession is even close to that, disableing pets, nanos, weapons...

LOL, if you cant see this is UBER, I dont have anything more to say to you.

And FC can t just boost all professions up to the trader lvl, that will not happen, FC does what is fastest and easiest, nerfing.

And where were you when they nerfed stun? Did you fight ALL you could against the nerf? Did you argue "Bring the other profs up instead of nerf the stun" ??
    Last edited by Garzu; Mar 19th, 2002 at 01:55:19.
    NT phone HOME!!

You see, there is a small difference, NOBODY got the debuffs a Trader got, NOBODY can debuff ALL skills like the trader can. I say the traders debuffs is already to good, and I now say that after the OE nerf, their debufffs will be MUCH more powerful, needs a nerf, I dont think a trader should be a better nano debuffer than the MPs, MPs should own when it comes to nano debuffing.
    "removing a vulnerability the NTs have lived with from day 1". Well, now ALL professions has to live with it, and thats to damn powerful, no way FC can bring the other profs on par with them before the summer 2008. Thats why we need at least a temporary nerf of the debuffs they got. When sometime in 2008 FC has brought the other profs up enough to compete with the almighty trader debuffs, they can unnerf them.

How often it has happened to me? Every single time I meet a trader it happens, well at least 70-80 % of the time, depends on how fast I am to run and zone. Now ALL the pet profs and many weapon profs must run when they see one, if they can, cause traders got roots... AE roots...

Why do the Trader stack on NTs? Because it is very efficient maybe? Or why dont he stack as you say they dont? Because with one debuff you have already totally disabled the NT? And now that their debuffs is going to be efficient vs other profs too, we will see alot more stackiing than we currently do.

To debuff ALL weapon skills and ALL nano skills with max 415 points is very very good... no profession is even close to that, disableing pets, nanos, weapons...

LOL, if you cant see this is UBER, I dont have anything more to say to you.

And FC can t just boost all professions up to the trader lvl, that will not happen, FC does what is fastest and easiest, nerfing.

And where were you when they nerfed stun? Did you fight ALL you could against the nerf? Did you argue "Bring the other profs up instead of nerf the stun" ??
    1. Didn't know nor care about stun being broken, getting fixed, getting nerfed. Why was it nerfed anyways? Truthfully, or I'll just ask someone who'll tell the truth
    2. Trader debuffs aren't out of line. It's the trader damage. Personally, with IPR being put in, I'm more than willing to have our 1 green weapons skill switched to pistols for all I care. But a trader, self-buffing himself to a level where most players would be considered OE, is the cause of the huge shotgun crits you see. When we're on par with the required skill of the shotgun, the damage is quite tame.
    3. There is no one -400 debuff in the trader's arsenal. Stacking skill debuffs it's possible. But waaaaait a sec, that leaves us vulnerable to the same complains you NT's have been making about resists/interrupts/blackholes/fumbles. Twice actually in order to pull it off.
    4. Everytime you meet a trader this happens? Trader what? Mob or Player? Actually I don't rightly give a holy hung horse if a player takes advantage of your vulnerability in PvP. That's your vulnerability, live with it. Trying to get it removed because you see others chanting "Nerf Traders" pretty much makes me not give a care anymore of the NT becomes the whipping profession of PvP. I always said they aren't meant to be great at it. Now ask me if I care about team PvP and the NT.

Angry Mother of god

WHY FUNCOM WHY?

in like ever part of that article he said"I'm sorry buracrats" or "that's unavoidable for crats" why didn't he say "you are only 3.9% of the population we'll fix you when we care" I mean come on look into the crat forum there are 100's of simple suggestions to make crats fine with the new patch, but this is over the top. In the article he metioned "since pets tank they'll take most of the debuffs" wrong I got this in an e-mail from funcom support where they stold me "you are the pets controller, you will draw more aggro's than your pets"

but if one guy says my pet should be drawing the aggros and anoughter guy says well you'll draw more aggro's it baffles me how they can call taking away our damage and armor edges over the mobs without lowering mob hp and ac? offal grubs should have 10 times the hp of a lvl 180 mob have you seen the size of those, I say the nano tech in my missions shouldn't have 4000 hp or more though ya know?

Funcom I wanna know why mail me at DonErik@hotmail.com
    If you agree mail me at donerik@hotmail.com

thankyou all

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast