Thread: Mission Loot 'bug'

Question Mission Loot 'bug'

This one was widely reported on the 13.8 patch forum - but never got a definitive reply (or I missed it).

With 13.8 the in-mission chest loot changed. Short term this is not a problem - the bucket loads of trimmers sell for reasonable cash and most players don't seem to object to finding more Yalms .

Long term though the changed mission loot distribution will affect the in-game economy quite radically - some effects are starting to make themselves felt already (less armour and nano's for sale).

So my questions are these:-

Is this change permament, indeed, is it a change or a bug?

If it is a bug, is it likely to get fixed 'soon'?

re:

I noticed on agentsector.com the other day that one of the developers had finally admitted that the loot tables were screwed up. He pretty much said they didn't know why yet, but it was a high priority type thing and they may or may not get a fix in as part of the 14.0 patch.

It's too bad that 'high priority' for Funcom seems to be code for completely ignoring a problem and failing to acknowledge that it even exists for weeks or months at a time - so who knows when this will be fixed. At least they finally admitted it was a bug.

Angry gah!! MORE Maps????

So someone actually admitted that the "loot tables" were screwed!?! Well when I complained bitterly to an ARK last night - in my daily "Rant Petition". He told me they were working on this for the next patch.

The problem is that I don't want to wait for the Next patch. Either I get almost nothing. Or I wind up with a pack full of Maps. (In one mission alone I picked up 28 total maps to Mort and Newland.) Oh the other thing I get is lots and lots of "furniture". But my apartment is already full... and placing anything New causes other stuff to start randomly disappearing.