Thread: RK2, Europeans, The Pot is Brewing, Themis group fired?

RK2, Europeans, The Pot is Brewing, Themis group?

Just a COUPLE of threads out of the many I have read tonight concerning the storyline, RK2, and Europeans.

if you run across more please compile them here.

Also, has ANYONE Seen a Post concerning issues such as this since 13.0? have the themis been taken out by anti-funcom hitmen wearing large robes and gesturing /ass /crotch a lot? ?

I have not seen a post from Savant in a while, and Funcom has gone back to hiding their heads in the sand concerning questions they cannot or do not want to answer again.

Old habits seem to be dying hard. where is Savant.

http://aoforums.funcom.com/showthread.php?threadid=1458

http://aoforums.funcom.com/showthread.php?threadid=153

http://aoforums.funcom.com/showthread.php?threadid=1468

http://aoforums.funcom.com/showthread.php?threadid=437
    Last edited by Thug; Nov 23rd, 2001 at 15:03:48.

Boo. =P

We're still around.

My lack of participation on the forums has been because I've been assigned to a lot of other duties with Marketing and more background community duties.

I still read daily, and I'll make more of an effort to pop my head in occasionally. But only if you guys promise to give me hugs and candy.

Savant

/me runs to the nearest shop to buy Cosmik candy

Originally posted by Savant
    Boo. =P

We're still around.

My lack of participation on the forums has been because I've been assigned to a lot of other duties with Marketing and more background community duties.

I still read daily, and I'll make more of an effort to pop my head in occasionally. But only if you guys promise to give me hugs and candy.

Savant
    Thats bribery.... hmmm good thinking though your Dentist may not agree.

Hello, let me introduce myself, my character is named Sepentura on the RK2 server.

I have played this game from the very beginning, I started out on RK1 (which apparently was a better place to be) but soon moved to RK2 when it became available. I moved because it was new, and had less hardware problems.

I am a true, true fan of this game and have been from the beginning (accually from way before the beginning) and I desire most of all to be someone on Rubi-KA, to make a difference, but since I play on RK2 I cannot. Only Captfallout or Snarf or the favorites from Rubi-Ka 1 get to change things, but no one from RK2 is noticed or cared about. We are customers too.

I attended all eight of the debates TAG held the last two days, on both servers. A gm by the name of "Neigek" ran them both, on RK2 he/she barely said two words, he seemed afk for most of the time. But on RK1 he/she spoke very often and joked and seemed right at home. Please do not play favorites. Captfallout and a few others were the spotlight of those events and so was Red Freedom, but nothing like that was happening on RK2. All we on RK2 had to talk about was what was going on on RK1, and that is not right. We need things to happen in our diminsion too, rather than just come to events to discuss RK1! He/She did this because there has been nothing to make anyone famous on RK2, no portman no Red Freedom nothing! In other words no influence has been made, because They leave us out of everything.

I was known as Serrephim on RK1 and still am, but I don't play there much anymore, I want to help RK2 prosper more.

I would like to ask Funcom to please allow diminsion switching soon if you are going to continue to mistreat us.
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

Sepentura, not only the fact RK2 wasn't getting much...think of the europeans in it (and yes theres a fair few of us, heck just wander around newlands and half the speach it totally incomprehensible). Anyhow, who's idea was 4.30am for the 2nd meetings?

I was up to 6.20am to be nicely shot up in Omni-HQ (gotta love the planning here) and all thats going on is petty bickering between one another. Heck theres petty bickering and one-up manship going on between different organisations on the same sides. What's it take to get everyone around a table, and to understand the only way to beat whats coming will be for OT and the Clans (and us Neuts) to work together and clobber whats coming before we all get burried.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

You are very right, Naydach. Funcom needs to have events that Americans (like myself) and Europeans can both attend, maybe do them an equal amout of time on both timezones.

To tell you the truth it was a much different story as far as the bickering and OT vs. Rebel fighting was concerned, like we saw on RK2. On RK1 it was basically peaceful and moderated well. More questions were asked and answered than just useless fighting and shouting.
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

Red face BUGCOM PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Savant
    Boo. =P

We're still around.

Savant
    Savant,

I have posted on a few other threads, but have yet to receive a reply. How, as a character, do I get to interact or be part of the story? The storyline on RK2 sucks! Does it exist even? I attended the 'debates' as well and it was a sham. I don't want to lose another group of people because Bugcom isn't planning properly (again). I hope I don't sound too frustrated, because I love this game. It is by far the best thing out, but if Bugcom doesn't get it's act together for ALL of it's players, I may lose another batch of "team mates" and I don't know if even I will hang around anymore.

Some of the advice given is "go ahead and role-play on your own". I ask, WHY??? No one would know what the hell I was talking about because RK2 doesn't have any true story events. The thing that bothers me the most is I get to see the other charters interacting, and I don't get the same options as they do because I am on a different server. RK1 sucked SO bad that I really didn't have a choice other than to go to RK2. Now I have some pretty decent characters there and don't want to start over.

So here is the real question? How can I get my characters transferred to RK2? If Bugcom isn't going to provide me the the same service on RK2 that they are to customers on RK1, can they at least transfer all of my ppl for me? Also, where was the notification to the players that RK1 was to be a story server and RK2 was to be the "camp the mob" server?

Concerned,
    Director Dono
    Omni Crat
    Omni Tek Wolf Pack - RK2

"In times of Peace, prepare for War!"

www.anarchy-online.com/character/bio/d/2/name/directordono

Cool Sepentura, I will be the one...

Sepentura,

I will be the one that takes the gun from your cold dead fingers when this is all over. I am glad to see a member of the Souls of Retribution, I am a former member myself. I look forward to destroying your entire guild, one member at a time.

With great pleasure,
    StrikeThree (Agent)
    Dohvnald (NT)
    Tomokato (Doc)
    Ragehammer (Enf)
    Nichadaemus (MA)
    Pain101 (NT - dead, former clan scum)
    Tinyhead (Enf - dead, former clan scum)

ooc - Sep, talk with Saver (I am as well). Lets get some story / events going on our own since Bugcom has abandoned us to a "Everquest wannabe server". I am a former clan member (infact I used to be the War Advisor for the Souls). I left the Souls and switched to Omni to create a group of "nemesis" for the Souls and other clan players. The problem was, after I left, my point of contact in the souls (Sinfle) vanished. Recently I have found you guys again and would like to start up some 'staged events / skirmishes, etc.' Send me a tell (to Tomokato or Strikethree) in game please. Nice meeting you Clan scum! =)

I hear Themis group is asking to get Funcom to add a /bendover emote.

That way, we can simulate how we feel when Themis and Funcom work together to pretend to improve a game that needs a whole lot of improvement.

Wink

That was actually pretty funny Fallout!