Thread: Other playzones? Warning may contain possible spoilers.

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar

Other playzones? Warning may contain possible spoilers.

Just out of curiosity for those people who were here during the AO betas. I notice that some of the older maps like the one on the OmniTerminal Skin have a lot more zones than we currently have.

Were these zones actually open during the beta? And if so, any thoughts on whether the stuff you saw in them suggested that they might be used in the upcomming four years? That is, some of the western zones slowly being opened as the story progressed. I for one would like to see the Nebula mountains (or whatever they may be called now).

Feel free to post any spoilers or speculation that aren't covered by the NDA you signed. I'll throw in some extra space at the end of this message so the weary traveller doesn't accidentally discover things they don't want to know.

Thanks.

Tap

* SPOILER PROTECTION ZONE
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

I think Funcom should work on making the servers more stable before they start opening more playfields, even though I really want to see Jobe.

also what happened to the GUI. the gui in the beta was hella cooler then it is now.
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Member of the Mercury Dragons
    Divillian