Thread: >>>truth Keepers<<<

Exclamation >>>truth Keepers<<<

i'd like to let you know that a new department(omni but not so omni if you know what i mean) is just bornt.....the TRuth KEepers, a small (for now...) commando of ex-omni-emploiiers....they are leaded by SAEJ, an ex-soldier (pretty much unstable...for what i know about him...) with the help of a misterious woman that is called SIXFINGERS........what i know about this group of dark guys is that they fight for a reason....an unknow reason....but a right and real reason....The Omni-Pol talk about them in few reunion only....or at least this is what i learned from my agents....really good agents....
    another voice deals with their actual conditions and future intentions.....they are still too low on number to accomplish theyr mission, they need more members...they need help....they need to obtain their scope.....their real scope.....

-the FULL-GDR depTRUTH KEEPERS is now recruiting....-

best regards

hey, wrong board to post stuff like this, go to the real board and post, there are no ingame story related in this

???
    no in-game story related to this???

THIS should be in-game story....the players should feels themself part of the storyline..sorry but i cant find better place than here to post "stuff" like that....
    if i'm not wrong its kinda rpg storyline board isnt it?

yes, its RPG, not blabbering about your new faction, thats another area of this board.

I cant see any story related over this

sorry but i see story related to this....
    Last edited by Tulakesh; Mar 15th, 2002 at 15:48:37.

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    Actually it is better served by being in the "Organization Recruitment". But what's done is done.

But at the risk of sounding like the neighborhood watch, please use that forum for future recruitment purposes. Yes, your guild might be related to the story but so is everyone eles's on that forum. You're better served there anyways.. because here you run the risk of being blacklisted.

Peace.

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

thx...this is a better way to explain things...i just dont liked his reaction...well.....
    next time i will choose better...