Not much to talk about this week, except just confirming things are moving steadily towards the Shadowlands release date - August 26th 2003.

Shadowlands beta
Last week FilePlanet opened up download and beta access for non-paying subscribers, which has led to a new jump in beta testers. Big thanks to all testers, and I hope you all enjoy what's in Shadowlands so far. There's a lot more to come still before we're launching in August. And please send some kind thoughts to the devs who are doing a tremendous job in the frying pan that is Oslo these days (we're Norwegians, and not used to temperatures above freezing, remember? ).

Jobe luxury apartment video
In case you haven't done so yet, please check it out. It doesn't show the entire apartment, but enough to get a good feel of how cool it really is. You can find the movie on our Shadowlands movies page.

---

That's really all. If I forgot something, let me know, and I'll try cover it during the weekend or next week. Now I'll go work on my tan and eat some ice cream before digging deeper into Shadowlands this weekend. See you there!