Thread: OE and the BUFFING classes POINT OF SIGHT and some PET issues.

OE and the BUFFING classes POINT OF SIGHT and some PET issues.

> MP in full group around L100 > thats what will happen >

Entering Mission
    Person 1 "MP can you Buff TS,MC please"
    Person 2 "MP can you buff TS, psy mod please"
    person 3 "MP i need BM,MC"
    person 4 "MP can i get MC,BM"
    person 5 "MP mind if i get psy mod, sens imp?"

Buffing myself makin pets and buffing pets.

3 or 4 Nano recharger packs gone.

20 mins later

Engineer "MP can you Buff TS,MC please, my Pet has stopped working" Person 2 "MP can you buff TS, psy mod please"

While this happens, the Soldier buff the others, the NT Buffs others
    MISSION TAKES 30 to 90 MINUTES !!

i will have to rebuff those freaking groupmates 4 to 5 times included myself and i will have

I will solo the most time or quit as it seems since this game is changin into a BUFFING UP game.

Funcom you guys have to increase the TIME DURATION of Buffs or many players will get pissed and 1st solo for a while then get bored since the leveling goes to slow and finally they quit.

I DONT WANNA BE A BUFF MACHINE AS MP !!

all i want is to play this game, it uscks enough to buff up myself all 20 mins when i am in the middle of great fun.

I will test this crap with my 1800 seconds lasting pets and the NO responding function if the buff are gone. I guess it will plain suck.

/pet attack "target"
    "I AM UNABLE TO DO THAT,MASTER"
    /pet attack "target"

AH !!!!!! lemme see which buff is over... hmmmmm. TS EXPERTISE is it !

5 mins later

/pet attack "target"
    /pet attack "target"

AH !!!!!! lemme see which buff is over... hmmmmm. MC infuse is it !

are you guys kidding me ????????? you funcom freaks can play your game alone and in peace if you do it that way ) i am not a friggin idiot......

you funcom guys are doing a big boomerang suicide MISTAKE if you just bring this patch out as primitiv as it is.

you gotta find a bit more solutions to make it good. nothing against the OE patch itself but the things that will follow are just scareing !

Re: OE and the BUFFING classes POINT OF SIGHT and some PET issues.

Originally posted by Axyrn
    > MP in full group around L100 > thats what will happen >

Entering Mission
    Person 1 "MP can you Buff TS,MC please"
    Person 2 "MP can you buff TS, psy mod please"

Buffing myself makin pets and buffing pets.

3 or 4 Nano recharger packs gone.

20 mins later

Engineer "MP can you Buff TS,MC please, my Pet has stopped working" Person 2 "MP can you buff TS, psy mod please"

While this happens, the Soldier buff the others, the NT Buffs others
    MISSION TAKES 30 to 90 MINUTES !!

i will have to rebuff those freaking groupmates 4 to 5 times included myself and i will have
    Maybe this is just me, but I have almost never been in a team where every member needs nano buffs. And except from the engines, I can't see that any more professions will need it after 14.2 either.

I will test this crap with my 1800 seconds lasting pets and the NO responding function if the buff are gone. I guess it will plain suck.

/pet attack "target"
    /pet attack "target"

AH !!!!!! lemme see which buff is over... hmmmmm. TS EXPERTISE is it !

5 mins later

/pet attack "target"
    /pet attack "target"

AH !!!!!! lemme see which buff is over... hmmmmm. MC infuse is it !

are you guys kidding me ????????? you funcom freaks can play your game alone and in peace if you do it that way ) i am not a friggin idiot......
    Agreed to some extend here, I hope we will get some more feedback on why the pets have gone into /behind mode. But you will still get the 10 sec warning and the notice when the buff has run out. I usually replenish my buffs before they run out today. It will at least not be any harder to do it after 14.2

-sil

1st i cant see the BUFFS on my pet
    2nd i cant see when the buffs on it run out.

i can see when my buffs run out but thats it......

well it will suck and i am sure the boards here will get spammed by unhappy players. Funcom is doing the right thing with the OE patch but they are makin it to easy...

well i grouped with 2 Engineers, 2 Agents (MP prof or NT) and one NT that was enough

cant change my friends just because they need my buffs all time.

the whole thing gets out of timing when someone dies or 2 die. the whole BUFFING thing is all 5 minutes then.

trust me i am not kidding here.

the sad part is that most people ask one time for buffs maybe a second time but then they get the same feeling that it could get annoying to ask all time. well then that is bad since they do less damage or have less abilities than before. nice CIRCLE of timewaste.
    Last edited by Starboat; Mar 14th, 2002 at 14:40:37.

Smile

I play an Eng and often team with a pal of mine playing an NT. So I always happily buff him with my shields an he buffs me in return (humidity extractor or so). And when the buffs are running out it's simply a matter of asking to re-cast them. It never posed as a problem to us to communicate what we need when we need it.

this is why MP's are the uber buffing class. you cast Time&Space and PsyMod masteries or Infuses on a trader, and he can keep a team wrangle going of probably equal to or higher than an infuse for everyone on the team every 3.5 min. Takes 2 seconds to cast and affects everyone. Can anyone see the traders being the most requested team mate now?
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato