Thread: You have to camp npcs?

You have to camp npcs?

Ridiculous. Even EverCamp doesn't have you camping NPCs for quests. So you go talk to this guy, and he has to vanish after you're done. Why is this exactly? Problem, there's ten people waiting in line on this guy. There needs to be more quests, or Funcom needs to leak where the other ones are, because the area is becoming congested with people camping this guy. It sort of blows whatever suspension of disbelief there would be when you sit around waiting on this npc. Personally, I'm not going to bother waiting in line for an hour to go up to somebody and tell him I'll kill robots. Can I buy whatever the reward is from somebody? Does it ever get fun, or will I get to the next stage, and find people waiting in line there, too?

guess you never heard of ragefire in eq. But it wasn't 2 hours

it was 24-72 hours RANDOM

Yup yup

Evercamp has you camping NPCs for quests.

Cause some great fun when someone kills an aggro NPC that someone else was witing hours for.

Ditto...Agree FC should NOT take the same course!

If I want to play camp the NPC I'll reactivatemy EQ account!

This situation is a very bad move and I hope that customers will be very voicefull about this.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

I assume you guys are talking about the NPC in Rising Sun. Why does he vanish anyway? I've never understood that. Cz or Cosmik any answer please?
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain