Thread: PVP (As Snarf said but in my language) is Bolloxed

PVP (As Snarf said but in my language) is Bolloxed

If the topic is wrong DONT DELETE THE POST CHANGE THE TOPIC PLEASE!

Okay so remember me crying about Rage not working months ago? no?

Okay let me explain.

My anarchy Online database was, so I was told "Corrupt".

As you can clearly see Burning Rage needs;

382 MM
    382 MC
    382 BIO

Somehow, It added the requirement of 382 Time and Space.
    Not only did this render me unable to break roots, speed my attack, inflict more reflected dmg aopn my enemy and run faster; it wasnt just the Rage line.

Mongo was not working correctly, I had to target myself to cast unlike now you just press it to use, very anyoing in pvp.

Now my point is.
    Whats going to stop it happening again to me and others.
    For instance the Doctor who got banned/warned for hsi dots doing full damage.
    MAYBE his database was corrupt and messed up.

What about weapons? AC's? Evades? player Crit chances, Dmg hits and amount, Nano speeds, effectiveness, How much dmg you get hit, healing.

Not to mention I have LITERRALY killed peoplein 1 shot, 1 Shot ! with my sol, thats 100% dmg.

You mat say they had 20% hp but I was testing on my bro and I hit him for his entire HP once and kiled him.

Not only that I have killed people without hitting them.
    I have killed people that are out of range as mentioned in other posts.

What is going on?
    Not only do we have to realise people use skills and effort into thier chars which is a good thing.
    But we may be losing or winning because of CORRUPTED Data.

I am happy with my sol but EVERYDAY I get these people going WTF?! HOW did you do that.

One of the days ill be banned unfairly for no godamn reason and Im saying here and now, its not me its the game.

If the data is corrupt them WHOOPS! Not my fault!.

Only if we knew how many gremlins lurked in this game eh.

This is not a whine, im just showing you what may be, and it sure as hell pissed me off.

With FC anything is possible.

I think in this last month you are seeing a lot of the regular higher lvl pvp people leaving finally. Most of them gave FC many chances but have had enough finally.

OhmyGOD I hope AO isn't designed like this. The client side DB should be for lag-proof prediction only.. The server should be making skill checks on this stuff too.. If not, then there are some SERIOUSLY nasty hacks possible. Think, diablo-1 style hacks.