Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Scumbug is a Genius!

~me fale inglish, thats' on possable~

/breaku

see how inflamatory statements generate bumps..

(couldn't let my baby drop off the first page)

Originally posted by Scumbug
    basically, i would bet that most of the people who
    post here wouldn't know the difference between
    "malus" and "malice"

Ok no big deal here. After some thought I guess that "malus" does not exist in english .

"Malus" in french is the opposite of "bonus". Simple. It is also a common word, and a 13 year old child usually know what it means. Sorry for this mistake from me.

Beside that, I agree that my formula requiers some basis in maths and I don't care if the common player can't understand it. I just want that the guys at FC understand it. And my bad english don't help ; ).

For the players, they just need to look how my scale work, and then just need to know this work for any value. The problem with your scale is that it does not work the same way for every value possible. So I just put it in equation.

With mine you can easily adjust how much you want to penalise OE, so this can be very usefull to balance OE.

You will have progressive malus when you overequip a weapon. However a higher ql weapon will always be better than a lower ql one.

Waiting for FC to give me a real reason why OE should work in step instead of gradually

Zuh I really like your formula and it definitly makes a lot more sense then the FC one. I just hope FC is able to implement this type of system... I have a feeling that because of some problem in coding the "step system" was forced on them, but they don't want to admit it :P. I hope Im wrong hehe.

-Autono

Originally posted by Autono
    Zuh I really like your formula and it definitly makes a lot more sense then the FC one. I just hope FC is able to implement this type of system... I have a feeling that because of some problem in coding the "step system" was forced on them, but they don't want to admit it :P. I hope Im wrong hehe.

This would be funny

You probably underestimate FC. I would be surpised to read : "Sorry we cannot implement this kind of formula". But sure I would laugh : ) !!

HAHA

I have finish to write a thread where I expose my ideas about OEed weapon, armor and pets.

Discuss: 14.2 Player propositions about OE issue

Hope you will like it ; ).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234