Thread: About OE...1 question i havent seen addressed

About OE...1 question i havent seen addressed

Will the armor/weapon that is OE'd show up red or somethign to let you know? How will we know..yea we could calculate it all the time but thats alot of work and some people are young and will be confused with such mathematics. Would just be nice if they gave us some kind of signal that the item is in OE mode, thus we would expect the penalties.
    They ever gonna lower mobs AC/Insta Casts...
    and GIVE NT's some nukes Worthwhile???? Beurocrats and Mp's have better nukes...kinda sad ehhh? And why jump from 860'ish in skill to 996? what about the shiat in between? Just a few complaints....etc.

Are you sure we are talking about the same MPs nukes? Go take a look at them in shop, they are not that good or exist in any large number.
    The reason you have seen MPs doing more damage then yours are they are buffed through the roof. If you get same buffs you will be batter as NT. My Mp seldome uses the nukes since I´m more efficient with weapons, and draws less aggro then my pet that way as well.

MP nukes...

I am only talking about highest Nuke vs Highest Nuke. The ones in between are worthless basically after level 125. Which u may not have even seen them cause theya re mission only. (Well the 2 highest nt nukes which suck are disc only..)

You havent really look at the boards very much...MPs have way better nukes....and the top of the line MP nuke deal more damage over time then any similar nuke in a NT arsenal.

All Nts nukes have between 3-4 sec recharge in the final top15 nukes....some even more. Mps top nuke has a recharge of 1.5 secs. So with around 600 nano init on a MP.....they have a very fast nuke. yeah it doesnt have the impressive OH WOW factor when looking at the damage of a NT nuke. But that doesnt work out over time. Simple math and a few tests and you start to see that a Mps nuke is actually the best one in game.

the closest we can match there capacity with that one nuke is volcanic Eruption ...an Area Nano. And like they really useful.....if I want to kill myself in a mission.

Phinger 163 NT

I believe that items affected by OE restriction are going to be tinted red.

The affected items will indeed be tinted. The actual colour is not decided, but it will be something that catches the eye. I don't think it will be red since vehicles already shows that colour when you are indoors, for example.

You will also get a message in the chatbar.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Originally posted by Fingers
    You havent really look at the boards very much...MPs have way better nukes....and the top of the line MP nuke deal more damage over time then any similar nuke in a NT arsenal.

All Nts nukes have between 3-4 sec recharge in the final top15 nukes....some even more. Mps top nuke has a recharge of 1.5 secs. So with around 600 nano init on a MP.....they have a very fast nuke. yeah it doesnt have the impressive OH WOW factor when looking at the damage of a NT nuke. But that doesnt work out over time. Simple math and a few tests and you start to see that a Mps nuke is actually the best one in game.

the closest we can match there capacity with that one nuke is volcanic Eruption ...an Area Nano. And like they really useful.....if I want to kill myself in a mission.

Phinger 163 NT

Nah. The NT nukes in the top end are all basically the same damage, different damage type.

Volcanic Eruption is equiv to Mind Quake, effects multiple targets and doesnt taunt.

Originally posted by Lucid Flow

Nah. The NT nukes in the top end are all basically the same damage, different damage type.

Volcanic Eruption is equiv to Mind Quake, effects multiple targets and doesnt taunt.

Originally posted by Spook
    The reason you have seen MPs doing more damage then yours are they are buffed through the roof. If you get same buffs you will be batter as NT. My Mp seldome uses the nukes since I´m more efficient with weapons, and draws less aggro then my pet that way as well.
    MPS HAVE 3 PETS!!!!!! I know that an mp couldnt out dmg me with just mp nukes... no way.... but with a heal pet attack pet AND a psycosis pet.... they just seem pretty stacked compared to the nt.... oh well..... then again everyone seems stacked to nts....

Originally posted by Damion666

MPS HAVE 3 PETS!!!!!! I know that an mp couldnt out dmg me with just mp nukes... no way.... but with a heal pet attack pet AND a psycosis pet.... they just seem pretty stacked compared to the nt.... oh well..... then again everyone seems stacked to nts....
    Heh, does nobody ever remember that crats have 3 pets too? And better nukes than MPs? Why all the NT/MP hate?