Thread: Seeking venture capitalists and technical experts

Seeking venture capitalists and technical experts

Red Tape of Omni-Admin are seeking venture capitalists in an effort to create and launch a privately owned satellite into orbit for the purposes of weather research into Rubi-Ka's newly reactivated weather system. The potential for profit is extremely high from possible applications in early warning systems for notum mining towers and other sensitive equipment from electricial storms.

Also seeking Omni or Neutral employees or organizations that can create complex mechanical and electrical components for a low orbit satellite.

Please direct all inquiries to Administrator "Kithrak" Houston.

(OOC Note: Seeking people and help in getting this rp off the ground. Needless to say, all are not what it seems from first glance. )
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

RUR places its bid for the contract. There is nothing of a technical nature we can't screw up.. erm fix.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I am offering my help on this project. My expertize lies mainly in more advanced technology, nano-tek, pharmacy, chemistry and the likes, but I have reached a level of proficiency with nanobots that allows me to raise others skills in mechanical and electrical processes through nano programs.

I may also be interested in investing capital into the project, but I will need to contact you personally for more information on profit. And I will.
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

I would like to offer the services of The Union. We are a neutral organization with several engineers on staff. We would be happy to help you with this endevor. Send a tell to QTPY and we can get togther and make all the necessary arrangements.

I would need to meet with our Board of Directors in order to pass a motion for providing support for your venture. However, even if it does not pass through Devil's Advocate as a whole, I am still interested as an individual.

I like money.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I would be more than happy to assist in scouting for and establishing the ground stations for use with the satellites. I have quite a bit of knowledge of Rubi-Kan terrain, and can get anywhere in a flash.

(And I'm new so I'd love to get involved! )

Weather control has been a constant source of frustration here on Rubi-Ka. In addition to the profit potential of this system, The Honored Maidens would be interested in exploring its potential for use in military applications. In any event, we believe that this system could improve shareholder value, and will endeavor to provide technical and financial support to this initiative.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

I will attempt to contact those that have expressed interest.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Omni-Mining, as always, would be glade to help Red Tape of Omni-Admin with this task. I am sure our engineering and production power will come into good use with this project.