Thread: PVP server

PVP server

Dear funcom.

Please make us a PvP server a world of 25% gas so many people who play this game just becaouse of PvP can have fun and dont look for it in other games.

Is there any other players who support this idea? Lets start the list
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Absolutly not!

We are too few people to fill a server, I think it's great as it is now.

The people that don't want to PvP aren't forced to do it and the people that want to PvP can do it.

Perfect!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

A PvP server would be for those folks that like to PvP all the time. Why don't they all just go an open 25% area now? No need for a new server. There are vast areas of 25% gas already.

I would like to see one, but Azzazzimon has a very valid point

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    Absolutly not!

We are too few people to fill a server
    I would go further to say theres not enough of us who enjoy PvP even on this server. Solution is to turn this server into 100% PvP so everyone gets involved if they want to or not

But I'm all for a PvP server if nothing else I can be one of a very select few players who can camp any item in the game without having to worry if its already camped and if it is, well, we get to fight over it!

Originally posted by Nutbar03
    A PvP server would be for those folks that like to PvP all the time. Why don't they all just go an open 25% area now? No need for a new server. There are vast areas of 25% gas already.[/B]
    Problem is those areas are not worth fighting over, at least with a PvP server you could have city fights and PvP on all the most commonly used hunting spots from lvl 10+ and a player base that wouldn't be afraid to venture out and exp hunt in PvP zones. An example of just how anti PvP the majority of this player base is, is by comparing the amount of people at mort when it was 75% gas to what its like now.

Regards

--Nat

Re: PVP server

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    Dear funcom.

Please make us a PvP server a world of 25% gas so many people who play this game just becaouse of PvP can have fun and dont look for it in other games.

Is there any other players who support this idea? Lets start the list
    [/

ïåðåáèðàéñÿ â ww2 online=) pure pvp server

Loca i understood what you said but dont forget that my brother left the game about 3 month ago i am only half russian and i dont speak it well . I think it was saidn many times.

I just keep Pomka after my Rl name couse many people who know me

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Anti you geniuos!!!!

Thats right there should be factions which members PvP and there should be civilians.

So ok a person loves to PvP so he joins Omni Pol and he can get attacked and attack.

Person hates PvP and he joins omni social he become civilian and cant be attacked.

Same with Claners claner signs with sentinels he can attack those who in Omni Pol

Neutrals should not PvP anyway i dont kill neutrals i did once and felt so bad for doing it.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    Loca i understood what you said but dont forget that my brother left the game about 3 month ago i am only half russian and i dont speak it well . I think it was saidn many times.

I just keep Pomka after my Rl name couse many people who know me
    [/QU

lol= =) if so im not russian=) im lilitt==)