Thread: All u D#$%# who think....

All u D#$%# who think....

Ok Im sick and tired of reading this crap. Crap posts such as "People who think OE is good can leave, quit and even get lost".

A simple thought in the matter.

You play a character. You level him to around 150. You get tons of nice items and such. Now, you start a new charcter, have a friend trade items for you and badabin badabom!, you have an awesome level 10ish char. THIS IS WHAT HIGH LEVEL'S DESERVE ON A FRIKKEN PLATTER!

Why?

Well first of all high level's have usualy been PLAYING THIS GAME 5 MONTHS MORE THAN YOU!
    Secondly, if you work your behind of to build a fortune in reallife forex, and then help friends by lending them or even giving money / equipment to them to get ahead of the competition. Is this illegal?

I beleive that the people who complain about OE's can quit! You have no right, in most cases, to shout out about it because you most probably havn't even played as long.

We frikken played through BUGS AND LD'S and stuck to the game. We BETATESTED the software for them. We PAYED for the softer knowing we would encounter hell and back before the bugs where fixed. We did all this and MUCH MUCH MORE. What did you do?

Post I'm right there with ya.

They just don't get it......It's sad.

Blah, lot of us didl the same. Betatested, etc etc. So don't stick it in our faces. Tell you this: even with this patch, a twink with uberchar support will have a huge edge over a true newcomer.
    1. cash - transfer as much as you want. Noone restricts that. Ability to buy stuff rather than just drool over it in stores and on shopping channel makes a drastic difference.
    2. equipment - do a little math. Say a lvl 40 without help may barely squeeze on a lvl 55 gun. A uber-twinked lvl 40 can equip a ql100 one. When buffs drop and OE kicks in, that ql100 is gonna drop to effective ql75 - still one heck of an advantage.
    3. services - if you got high-level support, especially guild, you can either afford to pay buff and 'plant assembly fees, or you get them for free upon request.
    4. PLing - A high-level char, especially healer type (MA/Doc) or buffer(Trader/MP), can accompany a new guy on missions. When a lvl 50 Agent has a lvl 100 MA for company, he can easily do 100% missions with no OE. I actually did this for my brother - he levelled twice in one mission.

All u D#$%# who think your beloved twinks will lose advantage over newcomers can stuff it.

When YOU'RE Game Director you can make that call. You're NOT!

You obviously have an aversion to Funcom's Official stated position (yep - by the REAL Game Director). Take the time to READ it please.

http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...articles/1500L

ANd, ummm I've been here since beta. I find it hard to believe you have.
    Last edited by Paldorr; Mar 13th, 2002 at 20:34:34.
    "Life is too short to drink bad ale."

Been in AO since beta3...

Wah and CYA!

Yupp Beta 3 I was Cybergod on RK1!

I used to hate the OE patch.. but

now i am starting to like it. This is going to make life for characters sub 100 much more difficult. They are going to lvl much slower and have a much harder time doing 50% missions. Fine with me. When you are a lower lvl 20% of your skill lvl is much more devestating than higher lvls. A lvl 10 person with 60 or so skill is going to see 20% be 12 points. That means they have to equip a gun that require 60-72 skill points (shotgun are 1 skill and easy to calculate and without gen buffs to make it easier) to avoid the 25% drop. At lvl 120+ 20% of 600+ skill lvl will allow a much more OE weapon to be maintained. Coupled with the fact that implants grow with the person also.

Expect a curve of OE ..... the lower the lvl the more it is going to affect them and the higher the less it will affect them. Once they hit about LVL 130 20% will not even make a difference.

Since soloing a yellow now (the Ac debuff of 60% on the monsters took effect in 13.8 patch) at lvl 60+ is difficult for most classes, this is going to increase and be even more difficult after the OE goes away.

The hardest hit is going to be the non self buffing classes such as Fixers/Adventurers/engineers/crats and Doctors.. I can see the MP/Trader/Enf/Agent (yes yet another one!) NERFS coming now!

/me ducks nerf bat!
    Hopefully i can self cast the slayerdroid by 14.2 patch. I only need gifts now.... And when they wear off i am still within 20% of skill ranged needed =)
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

If you've worked hard to be a decent lvl 150 character, then you deserve a decent lvl 150 character. Nothing more. I hate people that can't even play the game without getting ten buffs first, forcing the rest of team to wait on them while they beg for buffs on the streetcorner to make up for their gimpiness. If you can't buff it on yourself, then you don't need to be wearing it. Simple as that.

Originally posted by Spud347
    If you've worked hard to be a decent lvl 150 character, then you deserve a decent lvl 150 character. Nothing more. I hate people that can't even play the game without getting ten buffs first, forcing the rest of team to wait on them while they beg for buffs on the streetcorner to make up for their gimpiness. If you can't buff it on yourself, then you don't need to be wearing it. Simple as that.
    Well put.
    No one "deserves" to skip the lower levels. I don't care if you've done it 200 times with 200 chars, when you make char 201, he's gonna be level 1, and he should be similar to all the other lvl 1 chars out there. He should not be Lvl1 UBERGOD.
    Has anyone thought about how much it must suck to have just started the game yesterday? Remember how hard it was in the beginning? Well, at least then we were all roughly equal... Now, every noob is surrounded by twinks. Must be really discouraging. Can you imagine being level 20 or so again (and broke), and seeing a lvl27 Decus coat go for a cool million?

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

one little change to MP´s after the balanceing and it will take uncontrolable dimensions i promise.

1st i retired my stupid engineer and started a MP to have fun then they nerf my MP ???

well i think i take the next plane to norway then and ask those Funcom guys Eye to Eye if they are kidding me. I feel cheated enough since i bought this game, but its still some fun to me. But if i have to take all Nerf every 1 or 2 month i am close to get really really angry.

All i would like to do is to speak to all those important Funcom deciders directly thats the main thing those guys arent doing. COMMUNICATION They just do what they like and feel and they are not seeing how they hurt some poeple with their stupid decisions.

Flight from germany Stuttgart to Norway > 200 Euro and trustme thats no problem . i would pay that just to see those people in real life. not because i like them so much ,no i wanna see how people look like that are cheating me. They let me play 150 hours on my char then if those SIRs feel like they take half the power from it. such ignorant and away from practical playing like they are ive only seen at VERANT and MYTHIC. well Mythic pays the price for their ignorance already, and i am true all my german friends left DaoC already, and well they left AO long before hehe

EQ is to old so forget it, sold my account for 200 euro to a friend.

I am really feeling like an idiot when i think that i wasted 4 month to level 2 chars to Level 90 and now those freaks just nerf them away. Absolute bad bad bad..

I may be ignorant on this matter but

Originally posted by Axyrn
    one little change to MP´s after the balanceing and it will take uncontrolable dimensions i promise.

1st i retired my stupid engineer and started a MP to have fun then they nerf my MP ???

well i think i take the next plane to norway then and ask those Funcom guys Eye to Eye if they are kidding me. I feel cheated enough since i bought this game, but its still some fun to me. But if i have to take all Nerf every 1 or 2 month i am close to get really really angry.

All i would like to do is to speak to all those important Funcom deciders directly thats the main thing those guys arent doing. COMMUNICATION They just do what they like and feel and they are not seeing how they hurt some poeple with their stupid decisions.

Flight from germany Stuttgart to Norway > 200 Euro and trustme thats no problem . i would pay that just to see those people in real life. not because i like them so much ,no i wanna see how people look like that are cheating me. They let me play 150 hours on my char then if those SIRs feel like they take half the power from it. such ignorant and away from practical playing like they are ive only seen at VERANT and MYTHIC. well Mythic pays the price for their ignorance already, and i am true all my german friends left DaoC already, and well they left AO long before hehe

EQ is to old so forget it, sold my account for 200 euro to a friend.

I am really feeling like an idiot when i think that i wasted 4 month to level 2 chars to Level 90 and now those freaks just nerf them away. Absolute bad bad bad..
    How are they going to nerf your MP? The MPs are the uber characters in AO right now and that is because FC finally finished them. Hopefully as they finish other classes the playing field will lvl out. MPs can at least buff their nano skills to self use the higher pets. A Engie self buffing at lvl 131 can use a mid warmachine if he/she has very upgraded implants. A MP at the same lvl can use all their pets and all their nanos up to ql189 with good implants... and this is fine with me. Engineers are very balanced at the moment and havn't been hit hard by any nerf bat. Engies are the fastest lvling characters in the game ATM.

If your lvl 90 now on two characters hurry and lvl them in the next few months (14.2 still has two patches before this one comes out) to about lvl 125ish and you will not be affected by the OE patch.

Its just a game btw. Why spend money to fly to Funcom?
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Question

Still don't see how MP's are nerfed......I'll keep on thinking and I'll get back to you if I get it.

Why, hello there, I believe I have a gift for you!

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=15767

/me blows a kiss to creator

I have played 2 characters past lvl 150, When I started Anti there wasn't many MPs with mocham's or infuse so I always had to buff myself to get my pets, if I teamed with an trader he wrangled me but that would still be within the 20%.

It took me 11 weeks from lvl 1-165 (check Ymera.com)

No newbie would do that, but it's not hard for the veteran players that know alot about the game and have alot of friends.

I think the OE patch is great and it will get rid of some of the loser twinks that only gank real newbis in the arena.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.