Thread: RK-2 guild

RK-2 guild

This is my old ad for our guild, it's somewhat outdated, but still does the trick.

http://pub92.ezboard.com/bgamesgamesgames42089

We're very small, orginally formed under the Venator Sapentia banner, an EQ guild from Xegony. Then there was a mass exodus to DaOC with all the release issues.

If interested send me a tell as "Miglio."

We're looking for a few people only..just to liven up the guild chat. Yes, you'd be nothing but a cheap chat pawn just to provide banter. If that would bother you, it's probably best you know that before you apply. You'd also be asked to run to the store or on errands, like if I'm out doing something fun and don't want to run back to get FA kits or something. So planes are nice if you have one. (waiting just sucks, right?)

Pants are optional. (except on official no-pants days of course)

Hot, computergame-playing chicks are encouraged to apply, especially if single and between 20 and hmm oh 45. =) Of course if you don't fall in there, you wouldnt be excluded.

What we aren't looking for:

1. Selfish "me me me" people. We don't ask anything more than an appreciation for comradery. We aren't there to get you things, or make you badass with gear. We're there to be your maste- um I mean peers.

2. If you use the word "uber," other than in reference to Nietschze or in a German context (don't make me check the spelling on that...it's late) you automatically get kicks to the head from all guild members until you're unable to remember the alphabet, let alone wherever you thought you learned the word from.

3. d3Wdz. Just kidding, hehe. D00dz are fine as long as you're entertaining and honest.

4. Crybabies and martyrs. Yeah..don't even bother if you have emotional baggage. (I feel threatened by the presence of other whiners.)

We play the game to have fun. Seriously, though...we're just looking for serious freaks. No normal people. Call us elitist, but if you aren't some sort of misfit... you probably wouldnt like us.
    RK-2 guild
    Last edited by Ming; Nov 23rd, 2001 at 10:30:16.