Thread: Question that needs official answer

Question that needs official answer

I have a new character on RK-2 and now I have my doubts about its future AND the future of RK-2 in general. Here are the reasons:

1. RK-2 is empty

Compared to RK-1 where most of my characters are (7 of 8) the RK-2 is empty or even dead. Last night on Omni-1 Trade I saw whopping ten (10) people while doing missions there. Even walking in Omni-1 Trade feels like surreal experience where everyone just disappeared and you are alone in a ghost town...

2. Future Dimension switching

I think this is a lie and needs to be stated by FC now! I now know several people with SAME name on both RK-1 and RK-2. I would really like to know how your chat will handle two different characters on same Dimension. Also some of these characters are NOT even same person...

3. Future

Without sudden huge influx of new players on RK-2 that place will continue to twindle down to nothingness and now that most of the people RK-2 know that it is a ghost town they have also started moving to RK-1 by starting new characters there.

My suggestion now is (and its almost a demand) that you will tell us NOW what is the future of RK-2 if it has any and if dimension change will be possible in the future and how you are going to handle it.

If you cant give these answers now, you can as well close the RK-2 NOW and move people to RK-1 and those that have same names can be offered to change their name.

I would really like to know this NOW that I dont just go and waste my time on a Dimension that will be dead soon...

Zarch and bunch of other chars... newbie on RK-2

I live on RK1 (look at my sig)

and did a /petition I was wondering when I could go to RK1 due to the storyline and the lack of people on RK2

the reply I got was "I am sorry to tell you that we do not have any support for that at this time".

Lemme get this straight.

I play beta and do my best to help imrpove the game as best I can.

I buy the game on the day of release and deal with the headaches of patching and installing the "finished product"

I make a pistol wielding Adv on RK1 and work her up to 48 with dual freedom arms. You NERF my char by removing the only viable pistol in the game at that time.

SO I REROLL

But RK2 was just opening up, and they said "go to RK2 to help reduce lag, we will let you switch over later if you want"

So I do. Now after months of playing the game and trying to have fun MY SERVER IS A GHOST TOWN.

PVP is officially dead unless you want to fight the same 5 people over and over

Every city is dead as a doornail.

Now they "dont support" what I was told I could do "around christmas time" when RK2 opened.

WE DONT EVEN GET THE STORY EVENTS

I want on RK1, and NO I will NOT reroll AGAIN, and level and level and missoins and missions and missions and missoins and missions and missions and missoins and missions and missions and missoins and missions and missions and missoins and missions and missions and missoins and missions and missions and missoins and missions and missions and missoins and missions and missions

no thanks, Ill take my 13 bucks a month somewhere else.

Honesely they should MERGE THE SERVERS because the 100 or so people on RK2 at any given moment is just a drop in the bucket.

sorry for the rant but this makes me mad.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL