Thread: Reminder! Second Crat Convention @ 11/24 20:00 GMT Rompa Bar, RK1

Exclamation Reminder! Second Crat Convention @ 11/24 20:00 GMT Rompa Bar, RK1

Greetings, I'd like to remind all bureaucrats and all those interested that the Second Rubi-Ka Bureaucrat Convention will be held this Saturday at 20:00 GMT(1:00pm Pacific Time GMT -8:00) at the Rompa Bar in Omni-Entertainment.

Event: Second Rubi-Ka Bureaucrat Convention

Time:Saturday November, 24, 20:00 GMT

Place: Rompa Bar, Omni-Entertainment, Dimension 1

Who may attend: Any one interested. Clan, Omni, Neutrals are welcome.

Agenda: To disscuss the envisioned changes for the Bureaucrat class. Is it enough? Too much?
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Hello fellow crats. Sadly i wont be able to make it for the convention, seeing it as i have that whole party thing to attend to. However, if you would all like to relax after the con, have a few drinks and stare mindlessly at women, feel free to step by reet retreat =)

Cheers,

Crat Aku

If you're referring to the party at the reet retreat, I think that takes place at least 5 hours(10pm eastern vs 5pm eastern for the con I thonk.) before the proposed meeting. You can attend the con then party till you drop.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Red face Tried to Attend

OK, I give up. Where is the Rompa Bar? Directions or coordinates, please?