Thread: Competition for 1 mill creds!

Lightbulb Competition for 1 mill creds!

The Rubi-Ka Run™

Looking for some action on Rubi-Ka-1?

Do you know your way around the clan cities and its territories or just want an excuse to see the splendour of this crazy planet?

Clan Ancarim Iron Legion wants to invite all clanners to participate in our grand Cross-country race across Rubi-Ka! Win 1 000 000 credits and one of the popular platform 6x component belts!

The competition will be held on sunday 17th of March at 19.00 GMT, so meet us by the South Gate in Tir to sign in for the race around that time.

Participants will be given a riddle which will take them to a place where a Host (a named Ancarim member) will greet them and give them two things: First, the riddle which takes the competitiors to the next spot, and second, a word that must be memorized till the end of the race.

When all four Words have been gathered, by physically approaching the Host there, one must find the answer to the «riddle» and present it to our representative back at the south gate all within a set timelimit given at the start.

E.g. if the 4 words were to be Evil, Technology, Oppressor and Company; the answer would of course be «Omni Tek». (Ok that was an easy one).

Get ready for the Rubi-Ka Run™, where Leets are separated from the Supaleets.

Hope to see ya out there,
    --Phelsior of the Ancarim Iron Legion

Hmm first of all: Evil, Technology, Oppressor.... sound more like Dust Brigade, The clans have their free areas, be happy.

sounds like fun

Originally posted by Arila
    Hmm first of all: Evil, Technology, Oppressor.... sound more like Dust Brigade, The clans have their free areas, be happy.

sounds like fun
    Hehe, just remember to join the:

The Omni-Pol DE-existance squad [[TOP-DE-E]]

yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Free areas? Only the wasted land that we had to fight and kill for. And as a MEMBER of the Dust Brigade , I hope that we will "meet" sometime : )

I Like the race idea but to bad i am getting this information a little to late.. Need to check the forums more i guess. But considering the fact that i have been busy trying to get as many omni scalps as i can i havent had the time. But I wish all particapants luck.

who won?

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

Leele crushed the competition =)

Cool

When will this happen again? I'm sure there's allot of people who would like to join up for another run.
    ------------
    Best regards,

Grandtorious
    The Nordic Alliance
    ------------