Thread: Thank you, Funcom!

Smile Thank you, Funcom!

Ok, in the spirit of keeping things constructive, I am going to start a thread on what the guys at Funcom have done right. This is not sarcastic, nor is is degenerative in nature. I simply want to let them know how well recieved their changes have been. So, let's start:

I liked how ya'll implemented the pvp half damage thing.

I liked how ya'll [seemingly] reduced chain healing mobs. At least it doesn't seem to be a problem, anymore.

I liked how ya'll shortened the distance for missions. (I can do "building" missions again!)

I like how every patch or so ya'll add rooms to the missions to keep variety in the level design.

I like how the tradeskill system is [developing]. We can tell you are trying.

I definitely like the plot so far.

Ok. I'll leave a few for the other posters. Remember: this is not for rants or requests. This is to reinforce what we want Funcom to keep in the game. Tell Funcom what they are doing right, and maybe they won't get pulled in fifty different directions.

I like the fact that vechiles are the correct size now...

I like the Pioneer Backpack.

I like the introduction of the new weapons and nano's. And I love the idea that they can not be found in the shops and instead available as mission rewards or whatever.

I love the dungeons...yes they are hard but that's what makes them so good. Working out the best way to handle each dungeon is great.

I like the idea of being able to buff other players stats...this was a great move Funcom!

The weather effects are great...and add to atmosphere.

Oh, and though it's been mentioned above' the story and it's implimentation is brilliant!!

I could go on...but lets leave some items on this list for others...

I like how we can hear nearby monsters in dungeons as we get close to them.

The sound effects at bronto burger are great.

Emote animations are top of the line.

Arrow here it goes..

I like the following new additions...

So I'm a fixer, sue me. They don't care about our opinions anyways.

Megabio
    I like the fact that..

it is now not possible to solo level 125+ unless you are an engineer/meta/nt.

pets still aggro guards.

doctors have to save every five kills because they have a high chance of death.

~Chris

what's good

I like the fact we have an official forum, DAoC doesn't

I like the size of Rubi-ka, what would be the point of a world that you can't find anything new in.

I like the music and sound, jazz someplaces and club music other places.

I like the agent false professions, even though you can't use them for battle, they make agent strategy much more interesting.

Even though changes sometimes cause unexpected results, I like the daring that Funcom has in trying to make the game better.

The graphics are great

Thumbs up great input, guys

Thanks for letting Funcom know what NOT to change. Its nice to hear that SOME people still enjoy the game. If there's more ya'll don't want changed, keep on posting!

Wink ehehehehe

hehehe thanks for my bot (at 41 that is) .... ,)

and a zillion other things, too much to mention (at least till my robot regens ....)

ay ya, thanks for the bot regen too ,)

yeah and aggro works nice with pet now ,)
    Last edited by Fazun; Nov 27th, 2001 at 22:18:07.
    tradeskillz ?