Thread: What's up with backpacks

What's up with backpacks

I have several small backpacks, and in the description its says it can contain 10kg, but I must have put many times that amount in them.
    Does this mean there is no weight limit on backpacks? If so, what's the point of buying say, a medium backpack, as opposed to getting a small one? The number of slots in each one seems to be the same, anyway.

And also, what's the point of having adventuring skill requirement on those two packs? Nobody wears them anyway, and it's not like they have any modifiers.

Can anyone please enlighten me?

Jinx

Re: What's up with backpacks

Originally posted by Jinx
    I have several small backpacks, and in the description its says it can contain 10kg, but I must have put many times that amount in them.

Shhhhh!

Sorry...

Didn't realize it was a sssh-issue. Hope FC didn't read this

Quick edit your post out so they dont see

They have more or less removed the concept of weight from the game. It used to be so that we had both an item limit and a weight limit, but having both was kind of redundant so it was removed.

For some time, even one mission worth of supplied (100 treatment kits, 500 rounds of ammo, some nano chargers and stims) was enough to put you over your weight limit. You could just forget about picking up loot.