Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: traders.....

Well, he shouldn't be crying here if he do.
    ~Lone

Come on

You know the traders rock your 199 for god sakes. I just rolled one myself. There just begging to be nerfed. If i'm wrong why are there some many posts about TRADERS.

Red face

Nah...Noer aint that powerfull...
    But he is cool to fight... i like to see his remains

They are good. They are not as uber as people tend to make them. Main part of people crying nerf are people crying nerf because they saw lowbie twink trader. Traders peak earlier like MPs. Not much new happening for traders from 150->200. And they don't get much better either. With the OE rules you will see a lot changing for the <75 twink traders with heavily OE'ed shotguns. They can't keep such drains running in pvp as they did to equip it now. Usually a pvp-situation involves 1 divest and maybe 1 plunder. And the weapons some lowbie twinks equip now involves stepping a lot of divests and getting a wrangle on top of it.

Yeah, people drop their jaws when I cast 3 drains on a leet and crit it for 5400 with a Krutt. But does that make me uber in pvp? No.

And trust me I know how annoying it is to be divested. But get used to it. More and more MPs are getting to cast nano shutdowns, and that one is only 160% resist. Or init debuffs that are 100% resist. But because there are quite a few traders pvp'ing, people are so focused on our divests - tho that imo that its far from the worst debuffs in the game.

Traders are defined by our debuffs - its the one and only unique nano line we have.

And no a 199 doesn't rock anymore in pvp than a 160 trader, or a doctor for that matter.
    ~Lone

i bet

Originally posted by Noer
    They are good. They are not as uber as people tend to make them. Main part of people crying nerf are people crying nerf because they saw lowbie twink trader. Traders peak earlier like MPs. Not much new happening for traders from 150->200. And they don't get much better either. With the OE rules you will see a lot changing for the <75 twink traders with heavily OE'ed shotguns. They can't keep such drains running in pvp as they did to equip it now. Usually a pvp-situation involves 1 divest and maybe 1 plunder. And the weapons some lowbie twinks equip now involves stepping a lot of divests and getting a wrangle on top of it.

Yeah, people drop their jaws when I cast 3 drains on a leet and crit it for 5400 with a Krutt. But does that make me uber in pvp? No.

And trust me I know how annoying it is to be divested. But get used to it. More and more MPs are getting to cast nano shutdowns, and that one is only 160% resist. Or init debuffs that are 100% resist. But because there are quite a few traders pvp'ing, people are so focused on our divests - tho that imo that its far from the worst debuffs in the game.

Traders are defined by our debuffs - its the one and only unique nano line we have.

And no a 199 doesn't rock anymore in pvp than a 160 trader, or a doctor for that matter.
    To be honest , i really don't wanna get to 199.I only have a few more nano's till i cant use anymore , nothing to look forward to.
    I mean heck what will you guys to after 200. Re-roll!
    NO ONE with pvp you , so you better root fast.

What really blows is you have to mission all the way there.
    There needs to be more high end content.

Re: /waves Hi Qwerty hhehe

Originally posted by Shtylez
    hey I will always fight now........

.....but no one really really wants to fight me anymore....

hehe will you want to after 14.2 (eg rage fixed)?
    You know i will, once more onto the breach dear friends

Qwerty, let me give you some tips.

Use a hp buff, use a HoT (even a low one is good in pvp), use a low heal if you get divested(even a low heal is good in pvp). Init debuff shuts down nanos completely. And as you say, the one that debuffs the other first is most likely to win. If both gets a debuff in traders are the looser. So you want traders nerfed because you can't win 100% of the times or?

And you can't judge a entire profession by playing a lowbie twink.

Max runspeed, implant runspeed and get a runbuff and you will be out of root distance in a few seconds.
    I didn’t realise you aren’t that bright. I assumed because u spammed the boards you would have some understanding of the topic which you wish to address. However if u believe telling a 165 doc to use HoTs , hp buffs and have lower heals on your hot bar as "tips" you must be near brain dead, or as I believe your completely delusional and have no grasp on reality.

I will continue discussing with you even tho you are not going to listen to a word I have said, rather you will hear what you construe to be flames and whines, then riposte your spam which if in printed form I would wipe my ass on.

Run speed, I CANNOT max it yet I do not have the IP. Do you know why ? Because I have to support far more dark blue skills that you. This is another major edge traders have they are cheaper to maintain than other classes. I have to support shotgun, ranged init, 3 evades and speed all dark blue. Fixers with all there dark blue nano skills and it goes on and on. By my lvl if I was a trader I would have been able to max all evades and speed w/o gimping myself in the slightest, it is that much cheaper to maintain. Traders are thuslly actually faster than you, until you hit the cap where u can just max run speed as IP isn't a issues anymore. Yes I know you do not have green skills but your drains more than makes up for it.

If nothing else tho Noer read this, WHY if you claim that init de-buffs are the equal of drain would I swap over in a heart beat ?
    The answer is clearly because they are far more powerful. He who drains first does not win a trader v doc duel. I said it before in the last thread but you seem to choose what u read, consciously or subconsciously, so i shall say it in big letters for you IF I DRAIN A TRADER CAN RUN, IF A TRADER DRAINS I CANNOT. I do not want to win every fight, and if traders simply beat my profession I would not care, it's fair enough. But traders can beat EVERY profession, they have no weakness, they are FCs own little love children, fine. Just don’t deny it.

Well, he shouldn't be crying here if he do.
    Open your mind, if I know the tricks why do you think I'm posting here? For a laugh? The traders class really frustrates me, all classes should have trade offs and most do. Traders seem to have escaped it tho and I feel it needs highlighting. THAT is why i am posting.

Traders are superior, but they are not GOD.

Debuff wouldnt be so powerful if nano resist actually worked.

Its sad that the other day silkex (a grey trader to me) could drain me as if hes draining a leet to do a 132 wrangle.

Originally posted by Qwerty
    My pet project trader is now 50, there is no weakness, there is no trade off, there is only inbalance. Cosmik if you read any of these anti-trader threads please forward at least some of our displeasure to the powers that be.
    My pet project trader is 53. I would have to disagree with you. I haven't twinked my trader to high heaven, but she has a 125 vektor on, and a 50ish LLTS (All I could get before they *poof*ed). I tell you, I can use quality delayed health payment and totally heal the crap out of the team faster than most any mob can deal damage. BUT.... it takes masteries and 2 levels of deprives.

I can do 1600 crits, but it takes at least 2 levels of deprives and a ransack to crit consistently.

Keeping deprives and ransacks up to the point where crits happen is very difficult. With crit buffs toned down I think things will be very different. With low level twinks unable to equip shotguns 2.5 times their level I think things will be very different.

At higher levels.... I'm not sure. I think it will still be difficult. Nano resist needs another look. But we can't make judgements about how things will be after 14.2 -- these are sweeping changes in game mechanics. Regardless if you agree with the changes or not, remember that it's going to be different. You might want top wait until then before deciding.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

OMFG!, we will shortly be seein lvl 30 Neophyte Agents/Traders, rulling PvP, and the worst part is,

++ they won't rez if they die... it'll be mindlessly annoying. wtf?!+
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

Originally posted by Arinia

My pet project trader is 53. I would have to disagree with you. I haven't twinked my trader to high heaven, but she has a 125 vektor on, and a 50ish LLTS (All I could get before they *poof*ed). I tell you, I can use quality delayed health payment and totally heal the crap out of the team faster than most any mob can deal damage. BUT.... it takes masteries and 2 levels of deprives.

I can do 1600 crits, but it takes at least 2 levels of deprives and a ransack to crit consistently.

Rofl!

A soldier at lvl 50 would have no chance of ever getting close to that...or critting "consistently"

/me shakes his head
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011