Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: traders.....

I never called you a liar.
    Your post just made trader-jannerik sound like superman.
    Maybe he is tho. Ive never seen him in action
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

Re: Re: Re: hehe

Originally posted by Drkrawn

Jannerik loses his title so much, because he WILL NOT run no matter what. I have seen him take on 3 higher levels, killing 2 and nearly killing the last before dying. He has never ran from any fight, no matter what the odds. He isn't a title hugger.

DRKRAWN is Jannerik

MUHAHAHA

Originally posted by euphorie
    Nerf the stupid traders. I hate them!

Nerf anyone with the name Euphorie, I hate them.

bah. Keep this junk out of the forums unless you want to be be at least halfway constructive.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

well FC?
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

Originally posted by Turin

Nerf anyone with the name Euphorie, I hate them.

bah. Keep this junk out of the forums unless you want to be be at least halfway constructive.
    Try to spot sarcasm.
    ~Lone

hmmm

bah never mind
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

Wink I run a Trader

Purely because I want to investigate trade skills.

I love the whole idea of the trader.
    There will always be people that will abuse any character and use any exploit they can.

All we can do is live with it, until someone fixes it.

Yes I agree that other professions will suffer due to OE changes in 15.2

And yes It probably does make the trader more Uber. My trader is not a twink, and yet i can self equip a QL60+ Vektor at Level 30.

But with 14.2 it will be harder for traders to solo because they have to run a long string of de-buffs just to make sure thier gun wont de-equip.

To "Q"uezzelle ..........

Originally posted by Ouzzelle

btw the above post is meant for all traders below lvl 120

(xcept Mrink)
    That's Mr. Ink to you

Originally posted by Wenzell
    I met mrink (lvl 140+ trader) twice yesterday.

First time, I had a crit buff running, I caught him fast, bam bam bam, fight was no more than 5 seconds...... -> Remains of Mrink <-

Second time, I didnt have any outside buff, he had several other omnis with him, and I think there were 2 other random clanners with me. The fight lasted longer, I shot shot shot, he healed and shot back. But I was surprised how I could get him with his so called godly healing as someone has mentioned and me using a shotgun w/o a critical buff still could drop him. The situation was a bit messy, took a while, but still ...... -> Remains of Mrink <-

Maybe I was really lucky, or maybe he was selfbuffed, or maybe because he lagged. But theres a possibility u could beat a trader even when you are selfbuffed.
    Wenzell,

In my defensive on the 2nd time at Aces:
    1. I was afk
    2. you have 50 levels on me u 193 me 143
    3. you had the element of surprise
    4. You always kill me anyways, I hate you :P

First time you got me good.

And "Q"uezzelle

This is how I killed that soldier in that duel the other day (this hasnt worked everytime mind you)

I hope that we would cast MK as soon as grace period finsihed. And he did, so I root him and ran back out of his range. got my 2 defuffs on him and plinked at him for crap dmg til his MK went down and then finished him. He never even shot at me i dont think. Havent seen him PVP too much so I dont know how experienced or twinked he is, name is Bustanut I think. But thats stragety and a little luck. I cant go toe to toe with Soldiers, Enforcers or MAs. And duels suck, If you see me at Tir its cause MMD and 2ho are dead and been dead for a while. I go to Tir to only gank anybody dumb enough to stand in 25% zone and give up the advatage of first attack, I dont duel hardly because its about who gets first attack. I have died several times trying this same tactic in a duel. Dont gimme that much credit I am good but not that good.

I die often, just ask around. But dont ask peeps that hang out in Tir, ask clanners that really represent in real PVP at true PVP areas like 2HO and MMD (MMD=GLorifed Arena). You'll see that I die often.
    Last edited by Mrink; Mar 29th, 2002 at 18:05:55.

Hehehe Mrink you rock actually.
    Taking down a big soldier is not an easy task. You deserve some credit for that.
    It just happens that Ive discovered your weakness and Ive some levels on you.

Talking lol

"4. You always kill me anyways, I hate you :P"

rofl, good one

MRINK is a loser hi cant kill fixer lvl 66 ) 2 dumb for this ..losy ganker

I've seen him a few times and he aint doing bad. He just goes head on and gives crap about title. All my respect to that.
    ~Lone

Originally posted by loca
    Mrink is ok, he is one of those making PvP fun, and ur prolly one of those litly whiny kids that dont...

Ganking? everyone in a 25% or 0% that think they can stay there and not die because they are not "looking" for PvP is to dumb for their a.. and deserve to die.

Regards,

Fryli

Talking Muhahaha

Yea...um nerf those guys...Time for another reroll

Flappyhats

Originally posted by loca
    Of course he can't kill a 66 Fixer....seeing as he's oh what?....140+?

DUH.

-Yense (aka FED)

Originally posted by Federot

Of course he can't kill a 66 Fixer....seeing as he's oh what?....140+?

DUH.

-Yense (aka FED)
    he was in team with agent lvl 68 ..

OMG

You dorks have gone too far.

Crits are the only way to do damage at higher lvls. I would have to quit this game if it were not for the MA's crit buff.

Keep talking trash about Nerfing crit buffs and Ill kill you myself.

Exotik
    163 Fixer
    The Dark Carnival

I just dont understand why people whine about crit buffs and such. You cant get one for pvp and you are upset because youre killed by someone else that has it? Thats easy to resolve. Make sure you get one before battle. doh..

The easiest way for me to get a crit buff if I want one is to go to MMD and ask one of the everpresent MA's sitting around to buff me. I buff every Omni's Run +650 points and then I look around for someone to kill and if I dont find anyone to kill I go do a solo mission. Thanks MR. MA.. I couldnt do it without you.

I suppose Funcom should remove the essence line of nanos since they give ppl too many hitpoints. Also take out the Doc hitpoint buff as its way too powerful when you stack it with essence. Oh and dont forget the soldiers AR/RE mastery buffs.. they are too powerfull too as I cannot buff my SMG more than 27 points. The soldier can buff his attacks 100+ points.. Thats not fair I want it removed. Make the run buffs self only... I would love that too.

Its obvious funcom needs to fill in several gaping holes in their professions.. I am a fixer ..it is blaringly obvious to me that I am totally incomplete. I have no decent weapons to use so I have to use a shotgun. My Snares arent effective enough (they work in pvp but not hardly at all in pvm). Roots are about all that I have as far as combat nanos go. Fixers can root and snare.. thats about it.. Remove that and you remove 100% of my nano based combat abilites. Most classes have roots (agent/NT/Trader/Crat/Fixer) so I dont see what the problem is..its a tool ..use it. IF you dont have it and youre not an enforcer then im sorry youre prolly gonna die. The same as if I am rooted and hit with nanoshutdown or deprived/ransaked.

The best that we can hope for is for FC to add "BALANCE" to the game.. NOT TO PULL THINGS OUT or to MAKE THINGS EVEN MORE RESTRICTIVE.

Exotik
    163 Fixer
    The Dark Carnival

Just correcting a missconception here...

You cannot team down to kill lowbies anymore. To fight somone low level, that low level person has to be teamed with someone high enough level to fight you.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast