Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omni V Omni

Omni V Omni

<RP MODE SEMI ON>

Just wanted to say how disgusted I was at the antics of Omni in the arena today. Stood around in the arena, obviously open to a gank, but I thought what the hell, I'm attacking Clan only (I'm Omni) but I bet it won't be long until an Omni ganks me. Well I was suprised, a few Omni came in, no one ganked - in fact I was *asked* for a duel which I was more than happy to do. Saw lots of lowbie Omnis (I'm 138) come in, could have killed them at any time, but I was only after Clan.

So in comes Iamlegend, member of DC. Soon as he can he attacks me, with heal pet on me and nano shutdown cast on him I was at 100% HP when he finally ran (this guys like 10 lvls higher than me). Testing his gun he said he was...lol..testing it, my ass.

Well ok, thats cool, im standing here still and this time I'm ready for him to zone in...I don't care about dieing, just a 'fair' fight, especially if it has to be against a fellow Omni...but what does Iamlegend do - call up his friends and the next thing I know I got 3 Omni soldiers gang raping me. It was only when Mantavadi - a 175 Omni Solider(!) joined in did my HP bar start to move.

I know the arena is 0%, and standing there is a risk, but do Omni really have to go to such lengths to gang bang another Omni?

These people were from DC and The Council - well you can forget about me ever joining up with those guilds. I'm in the Saints, and I can catagorically state that no one in that guild would have done something like that.

To Iamlegend: anytime, anyplace, anywhere - you and me, one on one.

<RP MODE SEMI OFF - I really couldnt give a monkies, I'm off to play UT now>

uhm, I dont know Iamlegend, I've never talked to him. The reason I attacked you is since your demon started pounding on me. I can see it was kinda unfair tho and maybe I shoulda just stopped attacking and run outta there since you were fighting another soldier...but, I was tired (I know it's no excuse) and you did send your demon on me, maybe just a mistake..I dunno.

Anyways, Im sorry that happened..
    Last edited by Mantravadi; May 3rd, 2002 at 01:27:50.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

lol i killed the legend dood so often. Hes weak hehe

Originally posted by Mantravadi
    uhm, I dont know Iamlegend, I've never talked to him. The reason I attacked you is since your demon started pounding on me. I can see it was kinda unfair tho and maybe I shoulda just stopped attacking and run outta there since you were fighting another soldier...but, I was tired (I know it's no excuse) and you did send your demon on me, maybe just a mistake..I dunno.

Anyways, Im sorry that happened..
    The demon go berserk sometimes, so probably it wasn't him that attacked, but not easy for you to know

I remember once in the arena when I suddenly saw Necessity was shooting on my demon, me and Nec are good friends so I thought he was trying his gun or something, when I saw his hp go down abit I just told him to tell me when to tell the demon to stop and he shouted that he never attacked it, the demon attacked him

Probably the same happend here.

Out of topic:

Apocalypse don't allow ganking of clanners without a very good reason(like if they are on the KoS list) so if anyone see a ganking Apocalypse member, please tell me or another advisor, ganking omnis are allowed
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Red face Your in arena

If you stand arena you should expect to get attacked by both clan or omni. If you want kill just clan then go to 2ho or mmd or something.

Re: Your in arena

Originally posted by Blanch
    If you stand arena you should expect to get attacked by both clan or omni. If you want kill just clan then go to 2ho or mmd or something.
    I guess some people only care about getting as many kills as possible, not if the other clanners like them or not.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Arena should be duelling and testing, training, not ganking. It's in the city of Omni-Tek, of course Omni-Tek would not allow her employees slaughter eachother without reason?

Last evening I was at Arena the whole time, no clanners that ganked us (only one time Abid attacked me but he ran when I critted 3 in a row and never came back), and every person 75+ in the Arena did not attack eachother unprovoked. Of course the lvl 10 twinks did but that's their world. We ended up with 7+ 75-180 Omni and we never attacked eachother other then having fun, duelling till 30% hp etc. I had a great time!

/OOC:
    So erm when you "duel" in the militairy or train you uh attack your buddy too just like you would attack your enemy?

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

problem is

about 50% of players don't gank in the arena whilst the other 50% do. You cannot say that ganking your own side in the arena is fair when 50% of the players would disagree with you.

As someone who doesn't like to gank omni, where do I stand? Should I attack everyone who comes into the arena no matter what their affilation or level?

Probably, but I just won't sink to those depths. Not yet anyway.

As Letah says, I personally like to talk the to fellow omni's in the arena and watch duels - and jump on the first Clan to zone in. Gives much more of a sense of team spirit and anything that adds to atmosphere in this game is a plus.

One of the most enjoyable times I had in the arena was pillow fighting, which of course came to an end when some stupid person came in and started firing on everyone.

Fiveskin

LOL I was heading to 2ho form ent, and i passed by the arena with my lvl 160 soldier (nothinman) and I went into arena to see whats up. And fiveskin sends me a tell not to gank him.. I'm soo bored, looking at my uvc ticking down and my freshly oiled flashpoint in my hands and i go on Dark Carnival guild chat "hey anyone know fiveskin? he's in the arena and I want to kill him, I just need an excuse from one of you so that i can tell him why i killed him when i do"

Krell: "no he's a cool guy"
    me: "oh ok i'll leave him be and go get wasted by traders in 2ho and mmd"

so i guess Iamlegend who was on at the time got wind and took ya out, and good for him i wish i had after the cussing out u attempted to give me in MMD.

fiveskin is a Kill on sight for me now. : )

I don't call it 50-50, its rare that 75+ players gank other 75+ players in ent arena. It does happen a lot with the twinks though.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

yeah i must

apologise for my language to you Chik. I had just respawned in MMD and you were in front of me - A DC member.

However, if I had gang banged you with 3 other guys I am sure that the air would have been blue as well.

So, apologies to you, thanks for not ganking me, but don't expect me to be happy the *moment* I rez.

Five

Blanch

Arena is for Duels.

IF you say tis isnt then my whining in July up to about December or something and EVERYONE Telling me to duel in the arena was a lie.

Now I accept, and Agree.........all OTHER PVP Zones are enter at your own risk.

But the arena is the only place for fair fights, unless some uses an exploit or is ranged weapons user and if you are outside buffed.

Hehe.

Was funny once, there a was MP with a demon....
    So i ran over to the Button, I wasnt sure i could take on demons, now i can but, back then hehe, /scared.

Anyway he thought i was going to attacl him so he pressed the button.

Later he comes in, and just stand there, So I mongoed and filled up my hp.

I was looking at him, 1 other person in the arena.

Attacked by "demon whatever its name was"
    I was ready, I knew that mostly everyone nowadays never asks for duels and I raged, flurry and alphad him to death.
    Brawl,Fasta,Sneak and dead.

My first Insta kill "alpha kill", and I was happy that 1hb can do it.

Then I was killing his demon and then halfway through it disapeared back to the owner or, died...just "went".

Arena, For duels, tho some omni attack omni aswell for titles.

Scum ;/

make it easy

if u are in an area that u can be attcked expect to be attacked

stop greifing those who attck u with ur anit gank propaganda

Originally posted by Letah
    I don't call it 50-50, its rare that 75+ players gank other 75+ players in ent arena. It does happen a lot with the twinks though.

i think yo dont even pvp on arena. I do when i have daily battle with my brother and so on.

And i can tell you that i got killed on omni entertainment arena by omnis more then i ever got killed in MMD or 2HO.

Ah yes about 2-3 days ago when i was waitng for my brother to arrive i saw my friend lvl 115 soldier standing there on arena when 1 of FTC mebers Optimusx 120 soldeir and some lvl 112 fixer attacked her i helped her with healing and she got away when she came back we decided to fight them again evrething went cool 2v2 almoust got them and then Yense came in debuffed me and killed my friend and killed me.

I am not claudeh i dont pictures of every battle i have because for me screenshot its a 12 secodns freeze of my computer.

But that wasnt the only time it happend, me and my brother got killed by MA from your guild when we were fighting each other he standed waited when we both are half health then brawled my brother and killed me

I didnt talk smack to any of them and dont even blaim them just bringing it as example of what what pvp on omni arena after lvl 75.

I hope they happy having their title point couse i dont care.
    Last edited by Julia; May 4th, 2002 at 08:12:44.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Blanch

Arena is for Duels.

IF you say tis isnt then my whining in July up to about December or something and EVERYONE Telling me to duel in the arena was a lie.

Now I accept, and Agree.........all OTHER PVP Zones are enter at your own risk.

But the arena is the only place for fair fights, unless some uses an exploit or is ranged weapons user and if you are outside buffed.

Hehe.

Was funny once, there a was MP with a demon....
    So i ran over to the Button, I wasnt sure i could take on demons, now i can but, back then hehe, /scared.

Anyway he thought i was going to attacl him so he pressed the button.

Later he comes in, and just stand there, So I mongoed and filled up my hp.

I was looking at him, 1 other person in the arena.

Attacked by "demon whatever its name was"
    I was ready, I knew that mostly everyone nowadays never asks for duels and I raged, flurry and alphad him to death.
    Brawl,Fasta,Sneak and dead.

My first Insta kill "alpha kill", and I was happy that 1hb can do it.

Then I was killing his demon and then halfway through it disapeared back to the owner or, died...just "went".

Arena, For duels, tho some omni attack omni aswell for titles.

Scum ;/

Claudeh sorry BUT STFU!

I remeber you offered me help with mission and reading this thought what Knight on White Horse.

Then 15 minuties later to realize that you non different from others.

I was there so was infamousduck and wenzell we were wathig low lvl pvp when i saw
    Claudeh Was Attacked by nanobots for 24 points of fire damge next second i see you standing next to me, and attacking Wenzell.

You didnt say anything she was probly unprepared for this and is there 15 second grace period? Or did you somehow exploited it so get easy kill when person unaware of this.

Good thing they kileld you and looted what a idiot went ot arena unsaved.

If you think they were there to gank someone, i wouldnt be there.

And before i go. My suggestion to you START reading you own posts! bah bah bah you so cool on messange Board.... And nothing in game.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

You were attacked by Cloudeh

Cloudeh hit you for xxx damage
    You hit Cloudeh for yyy damage

YOU CAN LOOT THE REMAINS !

Another rat down to drain and this time I actually gained something.

Exploiter Cloudeh you rule man ! I asked you for a 1v1 you rejected. And you decided to jump me.

Thanks for contributing to my xp pinkies collection and some stuff I can sell to store. I swear I have never seen anyone dumber than you going to arena pk without saving ! Your da best

It mostly depends on the person, I was around the other day when Letah was in the arena... Ther were like 6 of us just hangin out screwing around...

When somebody showed up and attacked her unprovoked, we all let into them... wasn't very smart on thier part.
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Actually I was was just warped out from a missions, I already level so I didnt care.

I had 1 min left on uvc So I thought I would take a Look, I ran in and Saw wenzell and alphaed her than I got owned by everyone there, so what?

I didnt exploit lol I just attacked, Anyone else but wenzell, and besh, hmm dragonfly and some others who dont deserve it.

Ask combateer, or sypdervenom, Ill list more people if you want, i usualy sit in the arena and watch, I hardly pvp now.
    just waiting till they fix rage and stuff.

And dont tell me you didnt have a crit buff, maybe you didnt, tho you might have a scope, but you all crit me for like 1.3k a hit ;/
    Last edited by Cloudeh_; May 4th, 2002 at 23:52:05.

yeah Like I said, wenzell 1 on 1 nobody else to help you and no exploiting.

Click

I did not catch the beggining of the fight but i did about 3 900 hits and then I just got Critted...looks like 720 ranged / cc and 800 duck dont help ;/

"

You hit Cloudeh for yyy damage "

More like

Root Cloudeh, Run
    You hit Cloudeh for yy damage
    You hit Cloudeh for yyyy damage
    Infamous Hit Cloudeh for yyyy Damage
    Infamous Hit Cloudeh for yyyy Damage
    Infamous Hit Cloudeh for yyy Damage
    Last edited by Cloudeh_; May 5th, 2002 at 00:13:22.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast