Well.... I was out hunting robots one day, outside Athen, and all of a sudden I get attacked by Trash King. Now those of you who know what Trash King is, is probably laughing now, eh?

well as a matter a fact, I managed to calm him with my mez nano.

now this is all fine and dandy I think to myself right? well suddenly he gets warped back to his spawn point in front of the ruin entrance.

ok. Still no harm done there. just stay there little bot, and don't mind me picking off your even smaller minions....

It all worked well for a while. The big buggar left me alone and I left him alone.

Now.

I had rooted him as well, before I calmed him. And when this root timed out he suddenly starts running towards me. I get no attacked by message, no battle music, no nothing...

But wait! He does not attack. He runs to stand by my side as a little slave. hey, I think to myself. What a photo oportunity (sp?)

so after my litte photo session I think to my self. why not toss him another calm, just to be sure.

"NCU error. Target out of range!"

Hmmm ok I think. this must be a graphical glitch then. (feature if you will) so I don't think anymore about it. And I start picking off bucket heads again.

Alas, my one fatal shot aparantly hit too close to his spawn point and I get attacked by Trash King.

Now here is the kicker; I'm standing outside the ruin well off even visual range off the beast, let alone melee hit distance, but still. (insert Slipknot phrase here: "Here comes the PAIN" .....)

POW POW POW 3 hit's a couple of seconds apart and I get swooshed back to the reclaim terminal.

To quote a very famous man, It's my humble opinion that this sentence fits this story the best.

Eddie Murphy once said the phrase: " HA HA, Very funny M*therfu*ker!"

now, I think I'm ready to go again from the rez effects now.

I could'nt be bothered to send them a bug report. let people experience the fun themselves as Microsoft says.

Have fun kids!