Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vote to recall Philip Ross as CEO

hmm? Ross? Evil?

first, you can get all the votes you want, but it wont due anything. You cant recall Ross, only the Main Board on Omni-Prime can do that, and i doubt they will, cause Ross is doing what he is supposed to. Ensuring the flow of Notum of the planet.

If you want to stat a rebellion against Ross, well be my guest, Omni-Pol will drag your butt to jail and executtion
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

I am surprised you haven't been snatched up by guards for Omni-Tek yet, but additionally, you people say that you want Ross to show up and work? I'm pretty sure his job isn't to come out and walk around, being a Press target. I am sure that his duty entails some regular visits, but nothing to the degree in which you are demading.

Hmm...seems we have alot of nay-sayers, with few aye-sayers (hmm....that doesn't quite sound right, oh well).

Maybe I should just apply for a lease with ICC for some of the used areas (look at any of the freely available planetmaps to see where there is no development by Omni-Tech, talk about wasting resources!) start my own corporation to mine notum and create a positive peace-through-force loving community that is terrorism free.

I don't know about you all, but I'm tired of being targeted by those loser Dust Brigade terrorist fanatics. I am quite ready to throw my bulls-eye cloak in the recycle bin.
    to contact me ingame:
    /tell Trenty

If weapons had the same quality "action" as nukes:

You attacked the Real Mean Bully, but your ammo was a dud.
    Cannot use weapon, ammo recharging, please wait.
    Your weapon attack was interrupted by the Real Mean Bully.

Please remove these silly failures from nano program execution.

I didn't realize we were running a democracy here. Get back to loading the Notum carts you ingrate!

You can leave Omni-Tek and start your own company yes, but you wont get any lease on RK. Omni-Tek is the only lease holder for RK, for the next 25 years or so. If you want notu, buy a tower.
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Not entirely a bad idea, until you consider the following. Omni-Tek holds an exclusive lease to Rubi-Ka, until January 1st 29550, with an option to extend it further if the corporation complies with all future ICC rulings. Sol Banking can buy limited interests fifty years prior to this, because they whined like a little baby when this ruling was handed down from the ICC board. I guess they were still feeling bad after having their troops they landed illegally on this world crushed by a joint OT/Clan offensive (amusing, isn’t it, that we fight each other for territory, but when a third party intervenes, together we eject them from our turf.)

Now, if the areas your calling the wasted are the outzones, again, your wrong. OT has numerous research stations in the outzones, so their hardly wasted. Their just not teraformed, and to go there without protective equipment leads to a choking death the moment you hit that anoxic environment. If you want to teraform these areas yourself, be my guest, but keep in mind that it took the corporation 53 years complete stage one of the teraforming project, and at the conclusion, they had ten square kilometer biosphere with rudimentary flora and fauna. Plus, you’d be breaking the lease, and should expect ICC sanctions.

If you don’t like being a target, perhaps a less stressful corporate job is in order for you, Trenty. The corporation always needs secretaries and plumbers.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

Originally posted by Trenty
    Hmm...seems we have alot of nay-sayers, with few aye-sayers (hmm....that doesn't quite sound right, oh well).
    Seems like it still ai'nt that clear.

We. Can't. Recall. Ross. Period.
    Yer an official Omni-Tek shareholder? Yeah? Then mehbe ya can bring this request in front of the whole board on 'Prime, but raising havoc here on Rubi-Ka to obtain this won't lead ya anywhere. The board on Prime is well-grown enuff t'know if Ross is to be recalled or not. This is a *company* people. Would ya go to the board of a company saying "our boss is evil, please appoint someone else"?

Sheesh. Even a sewer brat like meh know this. *sighs* Got it in yer head now?

/me shrugs and walks away
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Acting against Corporate Charta

Trenty are you actually aware that you arise unproofed accusations against the acting CEO and you are by that commiting a crime? Are you aware of the fact that his could have serious consequences not only in terms of public law, but could also lead to serve internal disciplinary measures.

/me files a report to internal security

Acting for the People

Rubi-Ka is a much better place without him. All that he was is corruption and tyranny same as the basis of Omni-Tek. Long live the People. Long live the Clans.
    Psychology: The science of inventing words for things that do not exist.

I've been thinking alot of this and...I've been having a change of mind really. First of all Rubi-ka's Wildlife was thanks to Omni, Rubi-ka's Breeds was thanks to Omni everything....Is thx to Omni! Thx to Omni we got rebels, mutants, nanomages and atroxes wich are bad! I think i'm gonna switch side if i'm not quiting AO. Cause clans wanned to steal Rub-Ka from Omni-Tek! That crap about tyranny...I've just heard it so damn much and when I treyed Omni...Nope...No Tyranny...Nope....No Slaves! Lovly Nature and Clans just got dry hot damn sand! And What If Not Omni-Med did exist?! No Immortalilty! Hell No I'm going omni tomorrow! Besides....Yes Ur right Simon is a dumb sonofa.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123