This is a really old bug, but since they finally went around and fixed biomech cloaks (and nerfed them at the same time) I figured maybe they would fix this, but guess not.

No piece of biomech armor, be it helm body cloak boots gloves etc, adds the listed treatment and first aid bonus. In fact, this is a very old bug (as far as I remembe biomech NEVER gave the bonuses) but I'm getting really tired of it esp after logging on one of my old chars and wanting to redo them implants. Some doctor armor eh? It would be nice if they could wear a suit that we don't have to swap off just to wear implants, since a high ql biomech suit gives about the same bonus as a med suit. (+80)

Oh, and while we're at it, denerf the freaking nano and biomch cloaks. Either that, or finally get off your butts and nerf decus coats down to be equal. Or you could be more fair, boost nano and biomech cloaks up to the level of decus coats, AND give tank armor another 20% acs so people would not be LAUGHED AT for wearing tank, and the tank classes would think about swapping it on during combat. And give battle suits 6k at ql200, since -100 evades and run (and practically killing using your good nanos) is not worth 500 more acs than a 200 suit, but 1500 might for some classes (particularly if you can swap it on and off at will or remove the social armor restrictions and have it give 50% acs that it does now, 7500 ac for 200 armor and a 200 battlesuit actually sounds ok in battle for crapped evades and 3x nano cost.