Thread: Skirmishes reported in Deep Artery Valey

Skirmishes reported in Deep Artery Valey

Deep Artery Valley, 07/22, RK2 -- On the edge of the world, you'll find more skirmishes recently. Some of the more violent clanners and omnis have disturbed the relative peace and team-efforts of the past, perhaps permanently. Inner Circle and New Dawn seem undecided, with members who desire to wage war and members who would aim for diplomacy. The Dragons have been the target of one attack so far, and quizotic recently avoided a loss because of an unnamed omni that decided his group belonged in the grid, not DAV. It is only a matter of time.... Amnesty will not solve our problems, as so many chose to all but ignore it.

Be careful and stay alert, fellow citizens.

Humour, Omni-tek Bureaucrat.

quizotic recently avoided a loss because of an unnamed omni that decided his group belonged in the grid, not DAV
    sounds like the omnis lacked the cajones to give us a try, and i think its safe to say, you know who "avoided the loss" Humour

DAV = prime hunting grounds for high level exp in a mayhem zone

DAV = prime hunting grounds for pinkeys

the math is simple, it IS enevitable... oh well
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Angry

My hunting team was ganked by Clan #$%^ this evening. It's part of the game but the 700k+ xp lost puts a lousy spin on it.
    #$%& the amnesty and #$%& the Athen accord, kill 'em all now.

Marquis "Avedis" Gaviglia
    Level 94 Soldier
    Omni-Tek

LOL

you wern't the guy that sent me that tell

!@#!@32312 I just loss 700k exp you 12#!@#!#@!#

=]

Thumbs up good job

good job clanners, its a good thing to see omni players lose insane amounts of xp. and for you omni that read this: its your own fault for choosing the weaker side.

Huhu, dont know where you have been, but all DAV fighting I have seen, have been Omni won, since there are usually alot of Omni teams there,sporadically tried interupted by very highlvl clanners dropping by to try ambush some "lowlvl" group, not that I have ever seen any clanners actually hunting there,"omg, we could actually loose some xp if we meet someone not 50% our lvl!! eeek!! "
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Smile

Pfft! Hey, who hasn't lost tons of xp? If you play, you gotta pay, and DAV is mayhem. If I wanted to be safe, I'd stay in Lush Hills.
    Of course, the clannotskies waited until we engaged a Mudusa first, then took out our doctor, all quite well planned. And we were about 100 levels lower than them too. Oooo, real tough guys.
    Here's my point. Clannies come to o1t to do trade with us. They come to Pleasant Meadows to hunt and level. Do we give them a hard time? No. Hell, we invite them to hunt with us, and we don't feed them a lot of politics either. My friends list has a bunch of them listed and they come back to OT territory because for whatever reason, they like hunting with us.
    I'd like to ask them, come on and join OT! Cool clanners should take advantage of the amnesty thingy while it lasts and screw those other clan people that are only full of attitude.

Re: good job

Originally posted by killingspree
    good job clanners, its a good thing to see omni players lose insane amounts of xp. and for you omni that read this: its your own fault for choosing the weaker side.
    It's not so bad when the max XP you can lose in a lvl is about 50k, and it takes you an hour to get. It's bad when the max XP you can lose in one death is about 5 million, and you spent a few hours getting 3 million only to lose it because some hotheaded/griefer clanner decides to 'roxor joo'.

I know more then one person this has happened to.

By the way, I don't know if I was clear in my first post (some clanners have said I wasn't in a way). It was my group that was gridded out. Our agent decided he didn't want to risk dying and losing a few million XP becuase our soldier wanted to kill an unnamed member of quizotic (you know who you are though heh). I'm fairly sure that the clanner would've died, as it would've been 6 on one. I'm just not sure that he wouldn't be able to take one of us out first, and I guess our agent didn't want to take the chance that he'd be the one that would die...

Also, I know of at least one entire group of clanners that was taken out by omni, reportedly with no loss to the omni aggressors. However these clanners did come back and wipe out the omni forces in the area... It's not just 'omni losing insane amounts of xp cause they on the weaker side'.

On another note; my original point was that this peacetime cannot last. My friend who lost 3 million xp because he was deemed a 'threat' (while in his jet no less) immediately wanted a warparty to go out to dav with him to take out the NT who killed him. Another friend who was killed more then once (one particular time that sticks out is when he was pulling three monsters and trying to get away), also wishes to go back to DAV to hunt some clanners. How can we have peace, even with the Athen Accords, if things like this keep happening? Apparently it's not confined to RK2.

Then again, maybe some people just don't want peace...

--Humour
    Last edited by dfield; Dec 5th, 2001 at 10:26:48.