Thread: 400 token board...as intended or bugged?

Question 400 token board...as intended or bugged?

This seems very odd to me every token board adds nano and health with exception to the 400 token board (clan) soo we have to get 150 more tokens from the 250 board to get to the 400 board for nothing? if this isnt bugged funcom you should look into adding some hp and nano to this board as it dont make much sence to get this board other than its on the way to the 1000 board.

The 400 board add alot of other stuff.

If you look at the 250 board it doesn't add much hp either, only nano.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Come on, considering how easy it is to get from 0-1000 tokens it's not as if you are going to own the 400 board for long.

Originally posted by RedSonja
    Come on, considering how easy it is to get from 0-1000 tokens it's not as if you are going to own the 400 board for long.
    I'm only going to aim for the 400 board with Azzazzimon, after that I need to do alot of missions to get the 1k board and I'm doing that with Anti now, but Azz don't need it as much as Anti.

If you team you don't get that many tokens now either so for people that like to team it will take long time for the 1k board
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

not really if you find the caves with hardly any mobs in that gives a token nearly everytime could get it done from 400 to 1000 in about 3 days if you opush it hard at your lvl
    muftak

Proud member of Redemption

Originally posted by muftak
    not really if you find the caves with hardly any mobs in that gives a token nearly everytime could get it done from 400 to 1000 in about 3 days if you opush it hard at your lvl
    Heheh, Most tokens I managed to get in 1 day is 130 I think, I did small caves in north BS for 15 hours, so going from 400-1k in 3 days are extremly hard and you have to be really lucky, the reason it take so long time is:

1) Getting those missions take pretty long time, often 30+ min to get 3 missions

2) 1/5 or something are to small to get token (less than 4 mobs usually don't give you a token)

3) 1/3 or something are "subway stations" so not small missions

So often MAX 1/3 are small caves(and just because it's the grey/white cave layout doesn't mean it have to be really small caves, sometimes they are huge), often less, so with all this you get max 2 missions done per hour, so 14 tokens, that's a very good hour.

A little tip is to do 40% missions in BS and only do those that DON'T have the small table/desk at left side in first room, those with something else there are often pretty small but also often enought mob so even if some are grey you can get token.

I finally got my 1k token board earlier today and I have been soloing missions since the "token patch" but I usually only got like 30 tokens every day cuz I sat down and chatted too much..
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

....and they said they hadn't fuc*ed the token system with the last patch *Sigh*