Thread: 2 MOB Types need to be looked at...

2 MOB Types need to be looked at...

I'm sure that there are issues with some of the others, but here are 2 MOB Types that REALLY need a good looking into.

MOB Doctors and Traders

Doctors - They seem to have a DOT or Heal that they cast that does damage to themselves as more often then not I don't get any exp for killing them. This is representative of when a MOB is standing in toxic waste which does damage to them and if you don't get them out before you kill them you don't get the exp.

Traders - They are just insane to fight. I've got them funneling for 150-222 damage to me, no idea how much they get back from it, on the average of 7 times a fight, not to mention the ransack/deprive they chain cast on top of the funneling. They require an insane expenditure of First Aid kits even with HOT running to put them down. And to add insult to injury they have > 100 credits, often none, to loot when the fight is over because they use them up casting apparently. Oh, did I mention that they are shooting during all this as well?

EDIT: Also, they create a serious amount of downtime while you have to wait for deprive/ransack to wear off. Yeah, I realize that I don't "have" to wait for them to clear, but anyone who plays this game realizes that is it suicide to procede with those effects active. Speaking of downtime, I've kept a record, of the MOBs that can root, 87% of them will cast that one hit before they die. I've started saving a burst for the end of the fight with Rooters to attempt to avoid yet more downtime.

Y'all should concider taking the Trader MOB out of rotation till you take a good hard look at their abilities.

Additionally, it is really frustrating to see that the only Fixers that can cast level appropriate nanos are the Fixer MOBs.
    Last edited by Gvain; Mar 12th, 2002 at 21:02:51.
    Gvain
    68th level Fixer
    Clan of Rubi-Ka 2