Thread: FC better watch out.........

Talking FC better watch out.........

First off I have no problem with the 14.2 patch as long as MOB's are reset also.

FC is basically re-designing the game. There is a hugh player base out there that loves to over-equip. Recent reviews about this game mention how over-equiping are part of the game, and in this state has won MMORPG of the Year from PC Gamer.

I have been asking total strangers what the think of OE, and the majority are for it. But if all one did was read these boards you would think just a tiny group OE'd and is making it bad for everyone else.

I like to over-equip to some extent, and am over 20% on my armor and weapon. I realize the downfalls of over equipping that most oponits never mention, but have fun in the "twinking" aspects. It's just too bad that alot of people could not figure out how to over-equip to survive, and complained to have the game brought down to their level.

I am not saying this will cause me to quit, but if the game becimes mundain, I will most likely get bored and quite eventually.
    And I know alot of people that feel the same way.

I just hope FC has a real good idea of who their player base is and does not cater to the Moral Minority by accident.

Re: FC better watch out.........

Originally posted by Hemicuda
    First off I have no problem with the 14.2 patch as long as MOB's are reset also.
    I agree with you there. fighting mobs in a mission that ranges from green to orange is not what I wish for when I pick a 50% mission

Originally posted by Hemicuda
    I like to over-equip to some extent, and am over 20% on my armor and weapon. I realize the downfalls of over equipping that most oponits never mention, but have fun in the "twinking" aspects. It's just too bad that alot of people could not figure out how to over-equip to survive, and complained to have the game brought down to their level.
    I do not agree with you here. I do some overequipping. I do it to be abel to handle the mobs in missions as I stated above.

But to have the game brought down to 'their' level. I tohught AO was for everyone. I thought AO was to be an enjoyable game for those that dont know how to OE as well.

I like the idea of having the OE changes taking place. It will remove the aspect of seeing someone 20-30 levels belove you do more damage then you do, because they know how to OE and you dont.

Sure I could go for OE, If I wanted to spend the time with swapping implants and spending my cash getting the sets of implants needed for it. But the cost is way to high. and I also think it ruins the game experience.
    General Thoram of the Twin Sun Syndicate