Thread: Over Equiping Treatment Requirement

Over Equiping Treatment Requirement

I would like to see the game developers include the implants on the next patch this would greatly help the casting professions, like the doctors. Imagine this, if you were required to have the right amout of treatment skill for that implant and you didnt, wow, would that really even the game out. The developers wouldnt really even have to go the other route of over equiping something. That 80 treatment buff sure would come in handy when playing with other professions.

Im sure this would really piss the other players off. However, this is just wishful thinking on my part. Why give the doctors something they can play with. The only thing the game developers did for the doctors in recent history was let use put the cloak on our back. Which is really a worthless piece of armor. I have a level 199 biomech cloak and the three primary AC's are much higher on my level 135 decus coat. I'll take the decus coat any day.

Well, considering FunCom's past references on how to play an NT properly, they expect NTs to all have QL200 implants.

If they put implants in the overequip rules they might actually have to balance NTs finally. Fat chance of that happening....

I have a tough time believing they are considering that. The surgery clinics add 100, so many lower levels would be hit by the overequiping rule. They could have fixed that OE by immediately by turning off the surgery clinics (and they did by fixing the mutiple use issue).

The required base ability stat is another issue, though in general I don't think there are any nanos that increase _base_ stats by an amount comparable to the weapon stats increase from wrangles, etc. So may be immaterial if anyone over say level 30 can't buff _base_ stats by more than 20%.

What group would not want a doc? It's more like the smart doc doesn't want some groups given how healing can make mobs aggro.

I'm all for the OE fix, but yeah, the treatment thing would bother me and my treatment skill is green.
    Txxx
    Clan Fixer
    Rubi-Ka 2

implants and deck items ARENT affected by the OE changes
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website